I'm Voting Democrat

Jimmy Leeds

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you voting Democrat?

Because this contrived bit of propaganda is insulting to America's intelligence. The sooner the Republican party remembers it's roots and purpose the sooner former Republicans will support the party again.

Yup.

Why are you voting Democrat?

Because this contrived bit of propaganda is insulting to America's intelligence. The sooner the Republican party remembers it's roots and purpose the sooner former Republicans will support the party again.

BING!

Why I am voting Democrat!

I'm voting Democrat because I believe 9/11 was an inside job to con the American people to go to war for oil.

Because I am an idiot and I think 9/11 was an inside job. Congratulations you will fit right into the Democrat Party :giggle:

Women do not have the right to alter the human population. Humans with disablities have a right to life. We've all heard the phrase, "You can't pick your parents." Well you can't pick your children either. 93% abortion rate of babies with Downs is immoral and unethical The goose steps must be silenced; it is unimaginable to think that some of Hitler's handiwork is being continued.

Sometimes I am downright embarrassed and ashamed to be a woman.

/devils advocate

Immoral and unethical? Based on your beliefs maybe. Do you realize what a strain it is on both the child and the parents? Is it fair to the child? Fair to the parents? That depends on the person and it should be the families right to choose.

/devils advocate

Imagine all those possible children I abort every time I jerk off. :P

/devils advocate

Immoral and unethical? Based on your beliefs maybe. Do you realize what a strain it is on both the child and the parents? Is it fair to the child? Fair to the parents? That depends on the person and it should be the families right to choose.

Is what fair to the child? Letting them live? Let's not do that for Obamasakes.

/devils advocate

Imagine all those possible children I abort every time I jerk off. :P

Classy as always.

Let's all be like Senior Leeds for a second:

I'm voting Republican because I don't like equal rights, enjoy having my civil liberties taken away, have no problem with more young American children going to war and dying and those who come back get forgotten by their government or forced to go back, because I believe a woman has no control over her body and should be treated like a second class citizen over it. Because I feel that the poor and old should not have health care and die of simple medical issues like this was a third world country. Because I feel my kids should pray in school and that a persons religious believes are a public issue, because I'm a upper middle class white male and I don't like anything that will threaten my position!

How's that Serpico?

Women do not have the right to alter the human population. Humans with disablities have a right to life. We've all heard the phrase, "You can't pick your parents." Well you can't pick your children either. 93% abortion rate of babies with Downs is immoral and unethical The goose steps must be silenced; it is unimaginable to think that some of Hitler's handiwork is being continued.

Sometimes I am downright embarrassed and ashamed to be a woman.

I never have nor would I get an abortion under any circumstances. But I do not believe it is the governments place to tell anyone what to do.

We're also dealing with a GIGANTIC BEYOND GIGANTIC population and NOW -- uhh... yeah sweet heart, some aged selfish dames feel they DO have the right to alter human population. What the hell is IVF all about then, hmmm? I support the technology but no one with more than one child should be using it -- and certainly my insurance shouldn't be supporting it in that situation.

If a situation such as that in Steel Magnolias whereby my daughter was going to die (kidney failure in that particular story) if she saw a pregnancy to full term, you bet your sweet ass I'd ask her to get an abortion. With me for a mother she'd probably go through with it anyhow and give her life for her unborn child - c'est la vie.

If you lack the empathy to comprehend why an abortion might be necessary, we have nothing to discuss. and I can say here and now I COMPLETELY lack empathy for some fat hog with 5 kids "needing" to get IVF at 45 to squeeze out yet ANOTHER drain on our ecosystem.

I'm sure some folks you know are embarrassed you're a woman sometimes too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.