Al Qaeda Targets Amtrak N'east Corridor

LOULAM1

Too be totally honest, I'm more afraid of another Tim Mcveigh then another 9/11. Think of all the EOD's the Army has trained, what if one of them gets real sore about something?

It's not the suspicious package on the 1-train I'm scared of, its the bald white guy who's at home staring at the wall rubbing his hands together.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, just wondering ... How do we root out the bad apples without sorting through the whole barrel?

Don would prefer they ferment.

He'd rather the US get attacked then insult all those "peaceful" Muslims.

you know theres special clubs for this, you get a nice little hood and get to go to a bonfire every month!

You are really pathetic.

Too be totally honest, I'm more afraid of another Tim Mcveigh then another 9/11. Think of all the EOD's the Army has trained, what if one of them gets real sore about something?

It's not the suspicious package on the 1-train I'm scared of, its the bald white guy who's at home staring at the wall rubbing his hands together.

Then you are dumber then the average loon.

Congrats.

Don, just wondering ... How do we root out the bad apples without sorting through the whole barrel? In other words, how do we prevent violent Islamists from entering the U.S. if we don't limit Muslim immigration? How do we deal with the Muslim communities already here? Don't we owe it to the rest of the country to poke our nose in their business, seeing what they are up to? These are the issues of practicality that, in many cases, have been demonized in the name of political correctness.

Which is fine to an extent, if "war on terror" is just short for "if you look like you might be a terrorist you might get extra attention". However when Loulam says things like "war with Islam" I believe he is trying to imply that we should be attacking Islamic countries and it's people because a few people misconstrue it's teachings.

And you really can't dumb this down to simple analogies, I know that probably wasn't your intent but the bottom line here is we are talking about people's lives. I don't care if Mohamad Akchiukan has to wait 15 more minutes to get on an airplane, I don't care if he has his phone tapped, I don't care if homeland security zero's in on him a little more than someone else, I care when people say he should die because it's better to shoot first and ask questions later, I care when people think nothing of the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi's and Afghanistan's that died in vain and people talk as if those countries are a stepping stone into more carnage.

If the United States, the most powerful country on the planet, the most respected, the worlds police officer, the worlds moral conscious, can't fight a war on terror without killing innocent civilians, without being able to distinguish who is a bad Muslim and who is an innocent one, then we shouldn't be fighting it at all.

We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with ignorance, prejudice and intolerance.

Which is fine to an extent, if "war on terror" is just short for "if you look like you might be a terrorist you might get extra attention". However when Loulam says things like "war with Islam" I believe he is trying to imply that we should be attacking Islamic countries and it's people because a few people misconstrue it's teachings.

And you really can't dumb this down to simple analogies, I know that probably wasn't your intent but the bottom line here is we are talking about people's lives. I don't care if Mohamad Akchiukan has to wait 15 more minutes to get on an airplane, I don't care if he has his phone tapped, I don't care if homeland security zero's in on him a little more than someone else, I care when people say he should die because it's better to shoot first and ask questions later, I care when people think nothing of the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi's and Afghanistan's that died in vain and people talk as if those countries are a stepping stone into more carnage.

If the United States, the most powerful country on the planet, the most respected, the worlds police officer, the worlds moral conscious, can't fight a war on terror without killing innocent civilians, without being able to distinguish who is a bad Muslim and who is an innocent one, then we shouldn't be fighting it at all.

We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with ignorance, prejudice and intolerance.

What a borefest.

We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with ignorance, prejudice and intolerance. Spare me your high and mightiness.

Hundreds of thousand of innocent civilians? Proof?

And why do you loons keep saying a few? A few is usually three.............and I thought we "were breeding a million more terrorists"

Which is it?

Oh, and Zawahari wants America to embrace Sharia Law.

Why do I think that will start with the left and laws they'll put in place?

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

And you wonder why the "racist" term gets tossed around.

Of course. Like when Spike Lee labels all Republicans as racist, that really helps too. BOTH sides have racism, get over it.

Edited by LOTCB

DM makes the rules and Jimmy keeps knockin' 'em down.

Funny.

I didn't see you post that you were upset that Deke called Lou a KKK member.

Or that MantaLoon said he was surprised it wasn't me that burned the cross on the black peoples lawn.

Where was Don then?

Much better then being blinded by one of the two big parties, thanks for asking :clap:
ALL sides have racism, get over it.

fixed. just because you're independent doesn't mean God opened your eyes in a miraculous vision and 'now you see clearly!'.

Independents are not the savior of the United States in their sinless and pure ways.

It's US government. There are corrupt people in every party. Get over yourself.

Don would prefer they ferment.

He'd rather the US get attacked then insult all those "peaceful" Muslims.

You are really pathetic.

Then you are dumber then the average loon.

Congrats.

Are you just gonna name call or state a point of view with facts...

I haven't seen you present an argument for your side, just saying liberals are loons. Can you help cure me by showing me some info or perhaps an intelligent analysis of something.

I guess DM's given up on this folder again, too bad. I thought maybe there was a chance of decent discussion here post-election but it's more of the same old nonsense.

I love how Leeds is the most consistent namecaller here and always gets away with it, yet he still cries about it the ONE time DM comes down on someone else for breaking a stated rule of this folder (and also complains when people call him names while apparently he should say whatever he wants), though I doubt Leeds would be as indignant if LL wasn't to the right of even extremists.

btw if DM really handed down a suspension just because someone 'cried' to him like you claim Rowdy or squish did odds are you would have been banned years ago. Just saying.

Edited by Hasan4978

I'd love to see it too Leeds.

Are you a parrot now?

Leeds has been giving facts and informative truths ever since i started reading here. It's not his fault you kids can't understand it or accept it. Not to mention the times when his replies are conviently ignored due to no comeback or argument to back up the information and fact he provides.

Edited by SJP20

Are you a parrot now?

Leeds has been giving facts and informative truths ever since i started reading here. It's not his fault you kids can't understand it or accept it. Not to mention the times when his replies are conviently ignored due to no comeback or argument to back up the information and fact he provides.

You call me a parrot, then you post the typical copy-paste Leeds defense

:blahblah:

what a joke

How did anything I just said refer to my age?

*sigh*. Over your head. Zooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You said to stop reducing you to your age earlier in this thread.

My point was above that if you want that, stop acting like it to the best of your ability.

/end.

Edited by SJP20

*sigh*. Over your head. Zooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You said to stop reducing you to your age earlier in this thread.

My point was above that if you want that, stop acting like it to the best of your ability.

/end.

no sh!t, but how was I "acting like it"?

By exposing the fact that you're just as much of a "parrot" as I am?

*sigh* Oh, how i hate when school is out.

still not answering my question I see.

You're 18. It's easy to say what's right or wrong at that age.

/end.

*sigh*.....that's so far off base, it's what i'd expect from someone your age. Remember that History textbook you read recently in High School? Better go and re-read it.
What was it you said about "Stop reducing me to my age."? :giggle:

Oh you're so creative.

fixed. just because you're independent doesn't mean God opened your eyes in a miraculous vision and 'now you see clearly!'.

Independents are not the savior of the United States in their sinless and pure ways.

It's US government. There are corrupt people in every party. Get over yourself.

Did I ever say that? No. Don't attempt to label me.

I just find this to be pure entertainment: Watching people defend their Libs or Cons with such conviction but yet they are one in the same...

What question? You're 18 and you come across exactly as that. End of story.

Want an example before i am done with you? How was that "class" you took on Vietnam? :giggle:

You call me childish, yet your use of smileys in a heated discussion about my high school career begs to differ.

as for the class, I probably know more about Vietnam than you ever will, but that's beside the point. Keep knocking me for being 18, it only makes you look like an a$$hole.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.