Police officers running drugs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know this how?

I grew up in a nice town. A good number of the scummier slacker kids either joined the military or became cops (because they didnt have any goals or aspirations and had to do something with bad grades and little education)...i made sure to say it was from personal knowledge and experience only. However my town doesn't seem like an exception to the rule. That sounds kinda snobbing but Im not trying to be.

http://www.marijuanaseedbanks.com/images/h...uana_system.jpg

How's the Hydro lately... decent score? Grade? What can I do to get my strains germinating right bro... I'm sorry, cop hater.

Whats wrong with weed?

Holy sh!t Lou i think you're my new best friend. I mean, the quad isn't yours, but if you actually do smoke weed why are you always so up tight?

The common misconception that weed makes people mellow out is a myth, the truth is that it makes people paranoid, uptight and fractious.

The common misconception that weed makes people mellow out is a myth, the truth is that it makes people paranoid, uptight and fractious.

So does that mean our guy Lou smokes 24/7? Or is the Philly livin' responsible for his, uh, unique demeanor?

well i figured with your expertise you could offer us some insight as to how so many police officers could possibly be so incompetent

here is a question that only you could answer - would you have blown the whistle on the drug runners, or would you have turned a blind eye like every single cop in Chicago seems to have done?

edit: i'm actually pretty sure you couldn't do my job. i'm sore after yesterday's shift and i can deadlift four plates.

a man your age, unless you've kept yourself in very good physical condition - possibly with the help of illegal supplements, probably can't lift that much weight

Edited by Nature's Minister

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.