Funny YouTube videos

DaneykoIsGod

Biggie B asked if we had a thread like this and I couldn't think of one, so here it is. I posted this video in that thread in Hell, but I'm too lazy to look for a new one right now. Watch it while you can ... NBC likes to remove these from YouTube faster than Scott Gomez can cross a river for millions of dollars.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggie B asked if we had a thread like this and I couldn't think of one, so here it is. I posted this video in that thread in Hell, but I'm too lazy to look for a new one right now. Watch it while you can ... NBC likes to remove these from YouTube faster than Scott Gomez can cross a river for millions of dollars.

That is AMAZING hahaha. I just extracted the audio and put it as a song on my ipod

didnt we have a youtube thread?? oh well ... i dont know if any of you are juggalos/lettes but this kid is soooo funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JHUgocCUF8

****and no ... im not a juggalette. so dont assume. =]****

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

Lovin all the videos. Keep em coming

HA ha thanks.

"Your Grandfather's an ass"

"Don't talk sh!t about Total"

"He's a long legged, pissed off Puerto Rican"

"I hope this is the Puff Daddy version of the song and not that Sting piece of SH!T! FVVVVCCKK!!"

:lol:

• 1 month later...

I know I'm catching this late, but goddamn that's funny...and it stays in your head too.