GDT: New Jersey @ NY Rangers 7:30 PM.

SatansDevils

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to my b-day dinner and then the game (my b-day present) in a few...LETS GO DEVILS!!!

By the way, I'm sitting in Section 105...will my jersey be safe from beer/popcorn/random object being tossed or should I just go "neutral" so I don't provoke the natives.

And once again...LETS GO DEVILS!!

Don't worry! You'll be fine. There are a decent amount of Devil fans there also. But you are down low so there will be no problems. Wear your colors proudly. I was at game 3 in last years playoffs (our only win). No one had the guts to start anything.

Let's go Devils win in Regulation.

Don't get in these much, but this game deserves the full-on support.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

I'm feeling a pretty big game out of Patty. I feel like he's just strides away from full form and I hope i'm right.

Heading to my b-day dinner and then the game (my b-day present) in a few...LETS GO DEVILS!!!

By the way, I'm sitting in Section 105...will my jersey be safe from beer/popcorn/random object being tossed or should I just go "neutral" so I don't provoke the natives.

And once again...LETS GO DEVILS!!

I've been to about 5 Isles-Rags games and 1 Devils-Rags game at the garden, I always wear my beautiful DP -Isles games- or my classic CCM white Devils -Devil game- in the 100's and 200's sections. You'll get a little talk from surrounding Rag fans but you should be fine.

Woo Hoo! Finally home from work in time to watch a game live!!! I expect a hard fought game from both sides. Devils with 2 straight shutout losses and the Rags with letting up a huge lead to lose before Christmas break. We should see alot of hard hits and hopefully a few good fights!

:koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils! :koolaid: :koolaid:

Alright, let's play a game of "Who's got the correct info?"

Tom Gulitti says the Devils scoreless streak is 156 minutes 24 seconds - longest in Devils history. Longest in franchise history was the inaugural year - 185 minutes 44 seconds.

Dude on the pregame, however, said that 13 seconds into this game, and the second-longest streak in franchise history would become the longest in franchise history. Now, I'm not great at math, but I'm pretty sure that the different of time between 156 minutes 24 seconds and 185 minutes 44 seconds is much greater than 13 seconds.

So...who's right?