GDT: New Jersey @ NY Rangers 7:30 PM.

SatansDevils

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in a sticky situation, the rangers telecast has crappy anouncers, but their picture is so much better. do i suffer throught bad comentators and watch a good picture, or do i listen to chico with a bad picture.

p.s cangilosi is not helping the devils telecast

I like the Devils play so far at the end of the 1st period. Let's go Devils

Rangers gameplan seems to be forecheck and just shooting from everywhere. If the Devils can keep skating, move the puck crisply and keep them to the perimeter they'll win this game.

Clemmensen has got to reduce the number of rebounds and play the angles. The Dawes goal he got caught moving.

I'm not liking the penalties on both sides. Too many ticky-tac calls. I do not want a special teams game here, it does not favor the Devils in all honesty.

Cangalosi is so much better than that guy sittin' beside Daneyko. Who is he (meaning, what is his claim to fame). Mike Emrick get well soon. Only guy, I'd love to hear announce here is Rick Jeanneret (Buffalo).

Yea, but at least he's a Devils fan from what I hear. Unlike that ++++ Cangalosi.