Avery returning to NYR soon?

Patches O'Houlihan

My dumb Gayngers fan friend said "We got Voros to replace him, and realized Voros sucks. So now we're getting Avery back." This is after he was saying at the begining of the season that Voros was way better and would rather have him than Avery...Gaynger fans are the worst.

I'm not into the whole homophobic thing, but Gayngers just doesn't really work. Raggots is much better IMHO.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dumb Gayngers fan friend said "We got Voros to replace him, and realized Voros sucks. So now we're getting Avery back." This is after he was saying at the begining of the season that Voros was way better and would rather have him than Avery...Gaynger fans are the worst.

I'm not into the whole homophobic thing, but Gayngers just doesn't really work. Raggots is much better IMHO.

Adding Avery this year might not be a bad idea for the Rangers in the short term as he will probably provide a spark but committing to him for 3 1/2 years, even at the reduced salary is just insane. No way does he last 3 1/2 years without becoming a huge distraction. He should be on 1 or 2 year contacts for the rest of his career.

That being said, I hope the Rangers go ahead and get him back. It adds so much to the rivalry.

Adding Avery this year might not be a bad idea for the Rangers in the short term as he will probably provide a spark but committing to him for 3 1/2 years, even at the reduced salary is just insane. No way does he last 3 1/2 years without becoming a huge distraction. He should be on 1 or 2 year contacts for the rest of his career.

That being said, I hope the Rangers go ahead and get him back. It adds so much to the rivalry.

Yea but the rangers could just banish him to the minor leagues too if and when he acts up. I wonder how that would work, Stars still be on the cap hook for a player on another teams minor league affiliate? And what if someone claimed him on re-entry again, split 3 ways evenly or 1/2 stars and 1/4 rangers 1/4 other team?

What if the stars reclaimed him 0o

can we all agree that the rangers are the laughing stock of the NHL????

im not sure how that works. With all of their over rated superstarts with crazy salaries (drury, gomez, redden, rosival and the queen) this will make their chances of keeping nik dub and callahan. Ohhh well i think 6 of their players take up over 40 mill. whos the sixth i know i wrote 5 of them