NJD Statue of Liberty Shirts @ the Rock!

BlizzardCyclone

Last call, Ive already received a few money orders and PayPal from some of you guys. If you guys are still interested you can still pay through PayPal (It will be $28 though, as I do not have my bank account linked to PayPal, and they charge me a fee of around $1.50 to accept a payment, as well as $1.50 to request them send me a check, + whatevers left to cover TAX & shipping costs, and of course the $20 for the shirt)

My paypal email address is BrooklynCyclone31@yahoo.com

If your still interested, drop me a PM before 5:30PM today, as I will be off to the game and wont be able to check my PMs once Im gone. If its after that, you can email me at the above address and I can try to contact you back via BlackBerry :) Lets go out tonight and get 2 points!

Lets Go DEVILS!

3268623370_3ed8358dbc.jpg3267798325_5476217e5c.jpg

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

Last call, Ive already received a few money orders and PayPal from some of you guys. If you guys are still interested you can still pay through PayPal (It will be $28 though, as I do not have my bank account linked to PayPal, and they charge me a fee of around $1.50 to accept a payment, as well as $1.50 to request them send me a check, + whatevers left to cover TAX & shipping costs, and of course the $20 for the shirt)

My paypal email address is BrooklynCyclone31@yahoo.com

If your still interested, drop me a PM before 5:30PM today, as I will be off to the game and wont be able to check my PMs once Im gone. If its after that, you can email me at the above address and I can try to contact you back via BlackBerry :) Lets go out tonight and get 2 points!

Lets Go DEVILS!

3268623370_3ed8358dbc.jpg3267798325_5476217e5c.jpg

Great shirt. Do you have these here in Hoboken?

OK guys, I got back from the game and the ONLY size they had the shirt in was SMALL. Talk about a huge bummer. I was told that they would be getting more in about 2 weeks, and the lady at the Devils Den even took down my name and phone number with the sizes I needed and said Id get a call when they got more in. Those who prepurchased shirts through me in hopes of me getting you one, please read your PMs and get back to me. Thanks.

And yes Manta, they would be in Hoboken if I had them lol. Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received a call from the team store that the shirts have been restocked. I was told by Theresa at the Devils Den store that they have been restocked in all sizes and that the shirts I requested from those who paid me, will be picked up tonight. This is just a heads up for anyone going to the game tonight. Sorry I am no longer accepting payments for these shirts. Thanks!

Lets go Devils!

Welcome back MARTY!!

2235570570_aec913293e.jpg

Brodeur should change his mask to this... LoL That would be a real FU to the Rangers lol

mb30SL.jpg

Sorry for the crappy MS Paint job lol

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

Just received a call from the team store that the shirts have been restocked. I was told by Theresa at the Devils Den store that they have been restocked in all sizes and that the shirts I requested from those who paid me, will be picked up tonight. This is just a heads up for anyone going to the game tonight. Sorry I am no longer accepting payments for these shirts. Thanks!

Lets go Devils!

Welcome back MARTY!!

2235570570_aec913293e.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try and swing by and pick one up.

They had plenty of these shirts all over the Prudential Center tonight in all the merchandise stands and had all sizes. I picked up another one tonight just to keep for a souvineer. :P They might be gone by Sunday with two games coming up over the weekend.

i want to pick one up on sat.

You should be able too on Saturday. :)