OOT Scoreboard - Sun. 4/19. ECQF & WCQF - Round 1.

SatansDevils

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the 2nd and San Jose will have some PP time left to start the 3rd. San Jose needs to win this game and tie up the series at 1-1.

Pittsburgh 3 Philadelphia 6 F (Pittsburgh leads series 2-1)

Vancouver 3 St. Louis 2 F (Vancouver leads series 3-0)

New Jersey 3 Carolina 2 F(OT) (New Jersey leads series 2-1)

Anaheim 1 San Jose 1 2nd

Anaheim Andrew Ebbett scores and its 2-1 over San Jose in the 3rd. San Jose is in deep sh!t right now in this series.

Anaheim 2 San Jose 1 3rd

Edited by SatansDevils

Ha! I think her name is Leslie Andrews? The sideline reporter....she's blathering on about PP differential in the series and she completely talks over a goal being scores and then mutters out "oh, a goal"(probably cause she's being yelled at about it in her ear) a few seconds after it's happened. :lol:

Anaheim Drew Miller scores and its 3-1 over San Jose in the 3rd. Looks like San Jose is sh!tting the bed again in Game 2 and will be down 0-2 in the series.

San Jose Jonathan Cheechoo scores and they are back in the game down 3-2 now to Anaheim in the 3rd.

Anaheim 3 San Jose 2 3rd

Edited by SatansDevils

Ha! I think her name is Leslie Andrews? The sideline reporter....she's blathering on about PP differential in the series and she completely talks over a goal being scores and then mutters out "oh, a goal"(probably cause she's being yelled at about it in her ear) a few seconds after it's happened. :lol:

That's Lindsay Soto. :wub:

lindsay_soto.jpg

Christian Ehrhoff hits the post with the shot with 2:08 to go in the 3rd! Wow!

San Jose pulls Nabakov for the extra attacker.

Final in San Jose as Anaheim wins another big game in San Jose 3-2 and take a 2-0 series lead in the best of seven. San Jose who only lost 5-games in regulation has lost their 1st two games at home in this series. :blink: San Jose must win Game 3 now.

Philadelphia jumps on Pittsburgh as Keystone series tightens.

Vancouver takes advantage of St. Louis for 3-0 lead in series.

New Jersey Zajac scores in OT to take 2-1 lead over Carolina.

Anaheim Miller GWG in 3rd shocks San Jose again for the 2-0 lead in series.

All games are final today and tonight.

Anaheim 3 San Jose 2 F (Anaheim leads series 2-0)

That post hit is just brutal for SJ fans.

That is the 2nd time in two games Ehrhoff hit the post with the shot. San Jose is getting snake bitten in this series and Anaheim stole this Game 2 tonight. San Jose is in a world of trouble now.

Edited by SatansDevils

hey guys. guess i'll be a devils fan in a couple weeks. hope you'll welcome me aboard.

as long as you don't mess with the karma it's cool B )

so ... I know it's a little early to think it... but if you guys don't come back... do you consider trading Joe Thornton??

hey guys. guess i'll be a devils fan in a couple weeks. hope you'll welcome me aboard.

Sorry about San Jose there Charlemagne. I am shocked that they lost both games on home ice and down 0-2 in this series. It is gut-check now for San Jose and they have to win Game 3 in Anaheim on Tuesday night. It's not over yet, so try to stay positive man. Maybe going on the road will bring the team closer and they may play that desperate hockey they need to win Game 3. Hope for the best and hope san Jose comes back in this series. hopefully it will go seven games.

YES.

I don't blame you

he's not the main problem... but you want to brag about MVP level play you better BRING IT in the playoffs and he clearly doesn't

Nabby let in too many WTF goals too... but he was AWESOME last year with Calgary

I give Washington the better shot. I'm not sure the Rangers can stand the prosperity. Letdown may be coming.

I kinda agree... Caps CAN rally with the goalie... let Ovechkin carry the puck less and get the supporting guys to realize it's no longer the regular season, they win an ugly one tomorrow and look out....

I can't see SJ coming back 2-2 after two games in the Pond Scum's arena

I kinda agree... Caps CAN rally with the goalie... let Ovechkin carry the puck less and get the supporting guys to realize it's no longer the regular season, they win an ugly one tomorrow and look out....

Couldn't have said it better myself ... hey Caps, try PLAYOFF hockey next game!

Need to philly series to go to 7 games so that which ever team wins will be beat up.

Flyers were the better team today... i hate both teams but I want them to kill eachother. For our sake.

I want the Blues to pull a 0-3 comeback....that will not happen but avoid the sweep for the fans atleast.

Caps better get there sh!t in line.

Sharks are fvcked .....

Bostons rolling.....

I hate the red wings but they are rolling too.

My biggest shock is the caps. Blueshirts are not that great a team...barley made the playoffs........ caps deserve to be there.....start playing like it.