Bigger Mistake: Selanne Or Danton?

SC Devs Fan

I know these guys are not on our team and this is a negative thread, but who do you think made the bigger mistake, Selanne by not coming here at the deadline (if he had the choice, which I believe he did) or Danton's self immolation at the start of the season? Both players would be skating tonight in the ECF instead of doing God knows wha and I truly believe that, if their heads were on correct, they would be helping this team right now and have an opportunity to get their name engraved in the next round (should we win).

For me, its Selanne; he had the chance to get on board when most of the work had been done and be a mercinary and raise his stock. Danton, well, he still has his youth (and Frost).

That being said, I am happy they'll both be watching like me tonight and i am happy neither is playing for us.

Success is the best revenge.

Selanne could have been in the conference finals, one win from victory. He said no. What a pathetic decision.

Danton claimed this team was nothing without him. Now we're in the conference finals one win away from victory. What a pathetic idea.

Both people are idiots in their own ways. How anyone would not do everything in their power to play with a cup contender I don't know.

But we have taken revenge on their idiocy with our success.

We will do the same to the Senators on Wednesday.

Success is the best revenge.

Dantons still in the orgnazaition for now... and it wouldnt surprise me if Lou uses him again.... Lou likes what the kid brings, just not his mouth... and he'll suspend him every year until he molds him.

Isn't Danton dating Melanie? "Hello, Marty. Guess who I'm going out with a date with tonight while you're playing a game." ;)

Seriously though, Danton can rot in NHL limbo for all I care. He's nothing but a PUNK. :angry: