Why I Feel Sick

smelly

Losing this game scares the hell out of me. Tonite, the Sens were a pensive, tentative team, and the Devs let them off the hook.

Teams up 3-1 are really asking for it when they fail to close out a series in 5. Why?

To the team down 3-1, Game 5 is when they are most vulnerable, since the major focus is to avoid a negative -- the end of their season.

But Game 6 becomes a positive -- an opportunity with one win to pull even.

And if it reaches Game 7, the comeback team has all the momentum, esp. when it is at home.

Wed. is as close to a must win as any non-Game 7 can be. Let's hope the boys bring their A game.

If the Devils are a Cup team they will win game 6.

I never thought they would get to the Cup Finals with this offense. I am not surprised they got this far after seeing the play of Boston and TB. I always believed that Ottawa was a good team the beswt in the east based on overall play. So now the Devils have met them and are 3-2 with a chance to put them away in their own arena in front of their fans so if the Devils are a championship team they will win game 6.

If they can't accomplish that win then Ottawa is the better team and should go on to the Cup Finals by winning game 7 at home.

It will be exciting on Wednesday. Imagine the posting when the Devils win.

I can't imagine the posting if they lose game 6 after being ahead 3-1.

I feel sick because I actually took the loss out on my husband... :saddevil: I harassed him into throwing pizza...and then I threw it back at him...but as he reminded me he didn't throw it AT me... :( You know, and it wasn't even that I cared all that much about the loss. I was just frustrated and made the mistake of watching at a non-hockey fans house. One of the hosts is a rugby player and fan so he could relate...I mean to my occasional outbursts and stuff. i was just all stifled watching and then they lost -- I don't know it all felt like a slow train wreck when I was all happy to start out with :(

Anyhow -- Buffy series finale tonight. and it's probably just going to be goofy and disappointing... :saddevil: