Devil Fans Behavior

The_Sens_Loyal_Fan

While I agree that we should move on, the 'in your face' screaming I saw during & after the game was pretty pathetic.

Of course, I wouldn't run to a newspaper writer either. And of course, there had to be 18,500 other fans that left them alone.

BTW, I saw several Devil fans trying to get other Devil fans to cool it & at least 3 arguments between Devil fans ensued.

If I wasn't with my wife & daughter, I would've been the 4th.

See what bugs me is once in Sunday school when I was 10 I called this kid in my class a homosexual ...and his moronic mother came to our house that night and called me out on the carpet. "Why did you call my son a homosexual?! Is it the way he dresses? Does he walk funny?" I kid you not! Then she told this bull$hit story about how he had taken out all of his valentines from his male friends and asked "Mommy are these boys homosexuals?"

My parents were really calm about it too even. They just listened and of course sat me down and asked me what I had to say for myself ... of course when she left I learned a new word -- one of my faves now in fact: "Sanctimonious bitch" my father laughed.

WTF? I can't believe any of us even give a sh!t about this stupid topic? Really I think we're all just paying lip service to the Sens fan and Canadians the word over anyhow! Fine by me but let's be real about!

All I have to say is. WHY THE CANADIAN FLAG?!?!?!?!? We aren't playing Team Canada, we are playing Ottawa. Bring a fvcking senator flag you tools.

This exactly what I'm thinking, I was at the AHL eastern conference final game 4 in Binghamton and some fans who made the roadie from Hamilton decked out Bulldog gear which was cool, but when I looked over and saw the Canadian flag it irked me. Now I didn't go and saying anything because I'm all for supporting your team, but to me flaunting the flag was just asking for some trouble. Why the need for the flag? They had a bulldog flag too but that was cool.