Defeat :(

fisherandhavlatforever

God, I feel like crap. You really don't deserve this, not anymore then the Sens anyway, it easily could have gone either way!

EAT DIRT FOOL!!! How can you say we don't deserve this?????? You have alot to learn about playoff hockey!!!

GROW UP!!

GO DEVILS!!!

LOL, NJDF be humble in victory! See you next year Sens. It became a series and was quite entertaining. The Senators made a series of what looked like a easy Devils round.

The Senators are a young team, Spezza impressed me with his grit. The Devils won't be this good forever, next year could be your turn.

LOL, NJDF

be humble in victory! See you next year Sens. It became a series and was quite entertaining. The Senators made a series of what looked like a easy Devils round.

The Senators are a young team, Spezza impressed me with his grit. The Devils won't be this good forever, next year could be your turn.

I'm always humble (well usually) but to say we don't deserve this is TOTAL B.S. and is ignorance on a level i can't let go.

GO DEVILS!!!

LOL, NJDF be humble in victory! See you next year Sens. It became a series and was quite entertaining. The Senators made a series of what looked like a easy Devils round.

DM, Spezza impressed but Cement & the rest of teh ESPN buffoons were drooling over him.

Blame Canada.

You have to admit that the refs did quite a bit to help out the Devils in the game, I'm not saying that's an excuse, we're used to playing like that. The otehr thing is, that goal was lucky, one of our players made a costly mistake, without that this game would have been in OT right now, and Ottawas has never lost in OT.

Damn re you sure you're not a Flyersfan?

The refs called White for slashing the goalie; WTF was that?

They called it even, You better shut it down now I think teh Labats Blue is getting to you. Better go get some Tim Hortons caffee.

You have to admit that the refs did quite a bit to help out the Devils in the game, I'm not saying that's an excuse, we're used to playing like that. The otehr thing is, that goal was lucky, one of our players made a costly mistake, without that this game would have been in OT right now, and Ottawas has never lost in OT.

You are insane!!!!! All the clutching and grabbing the Sens did after the scored the first goal????? Sell your sour grapes somewhere else. You were the best team in the NHL during the season but you ran into the best PLAYOFF TEAM in the NHL!!!

Give us props or beat it.

Bad form!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

"They called it even, You better shut it down now I think teh Labats Blue is getting to you. Better go get some Tim Hortons caffee."

Un huh, just wanted to let ya know that I am 15. Not old enough for beer, I'll take the coffee though, you buying?

If this is true (don't think it is) nice one!!! If this makes you feel better I hope the cusions the blow. BUT......I'm bombed and we are going to the finals. ........AGAIN!!!!

Bedtime for Ottawa!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

You have to admit that for more times than I have fingers the refs didn't call a Too Many Men for the Sens...what is this crap the refs helped the Devs????? Goal was lucky? 95% of goals are friggin lucky :o We made mistakes the last 2 games...don't see any of us whining or making excuses :P

Big deal Ottawa has never lost in OT...woulda shoulda coulda...you are making Sen fans look bad...deal with the loss!

Now you're just being pathetic and I will further say stuff now..

PM me on Tuesday around 9ish and tell me how you are feeling watching the Eastern Conference Champs, The New Jersey Devils, play in the Stanley Cup Finals, ok? Thanks.

Last goal was lucky cause your D made a mistake....well think of this way buddy, if White in Game 6 didn't make the same mistake I would have been posting this same message 2 nights ago.

BYE BYE!

What the heck was that OT goal in Game 6? A mistake by White. :P

And as for the refs helping you I'm not gonna touch that one...

We just beat the best team i n hockey, guys. Thank God!! I cant imagine how we did it. this team was twice as good as we were(talent-wise), so dont get crazy. Next to the 93' canadiens, this is the worst team to make it to the finlals, that I've ever seen. Thanks, Burns!! go baby, go!

Next to the 93' canadiens, this is the worst team to make it to the finlals, that I've ever seen.

Huh? What?

Canucks in like '82?

North Stars in '91(I think)?

Panthers in '96?

Caps in '98?

Sabres in '99?

Carolina (granted they ousted the Devils) in '02?

Come on.

We just beat the best team i n hockey, guys. Thank God!! I cant imagine how we did it. this team was twice as good as we were(talent-wise), so dont get crazy. Next to the 93' canadiens, this is the worst team to make it to the finlals, that I've ever seen. Thanks, Burns!! go baby, go!

your nuts! :angry: