N.F.L. Week 13

CRASHER

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have quite quickly become my favorite poster. And I don't even like Rutgers. That sh!t is sig-worthy..

Why thank you sir. FYI, I am a big Giants fan myself and I saved your sig picture of the Cowboys blunders and sent it to a bunch of my friends both Giants and Cowboys fans...got quite the laugh.

You are an attention seeking clown. The only delusional person is you with your anti-RU venom. They will continue to have players drafted year after year. It is fact. Nothing less, nothing more, nothing for you to get your panties in a bunch and cry over. What was the Delaware comment about? "his own teammate came from DELAWARE

Not to disappoint you, but I'm actually a Cowboys fan. A realistic, I'm-done-with-this-sh!t Cowboys fan. I'll be one until I die, but I'm not going to pretend things are hunky-dory when they aren't.

Oh my! With that pic I would have never imagined you were a Cowboys fan. At least you are a realist. I am surrounded by tons of Cowboys fans, including my own brother. It is a shame that the Giants weren't up on the local guy, that Miles Austin kid from Monmouth...haha

Edited by ThreeCups

and here joey was tellin me you needed some dragons aid. -lol. thats true forum rape at its best bro. good stuff.

Where is Scott anyway?? Oh yeah, that's right! He's at home licking his wounds from a 9-2 Dragons schill-acking.

Calling a time out with a minute left. (when you're losing by 7 goals) :rofl: priceless.

Darrelle Revis is such a beast.

That is all.

Bar none the best at his position. When that ball was thrown I called it...interception Revis.

Only saw bits and pieces of the game but sounds like it was a typical Jets game early. Saw highlights of the ball going off Edwards noggin, refs screwing us out of a TD. But the D came up big and made the big stops. Huge sack by Ellis.

Hopefully Sanchez is ok, but honestly I don't think there is much of a difference between him and Clemens now aside from a bigger upside for Mark. But as of now they're pretty much even.

Sanchez is just so gutsy and bold that it borders...well not borders but crosses into insanity. Self preservation Mark!!! learn it!

Left for dead at 4-6 this team now has a pulse. It'll go as far as the D and running game takes them.

Edited by '7'

Left for dead at 4-6 this team now has a pulse. It'll go as far as the D and running game takes them.

They have a pulse yes but I'm not going nuts yet, for all intents and purposes they're still a game and a half behind the two wild-card teams (Jacksonville has a tiebreaker, Denver's 7-4) and two and a half games behind the Pats (worse division record).

Just get to 7-6 next week then we can see where the Jets are and what's the status of the remaining teams on the schedule - whether Atlanta's healthy, Indy or Cinci's playing for anything.

Revis could seriously be on the way to a HOF career if he keeps playing like this for a few more years and doesn't get hurt.

Edited by Hasan4978

Let's face it, with a 22 year old rookie QB (and a rookie Head Coach) going into this season.. most of us would've figured .500 after a dozen played. Unfortunately we were all fooled with the 3-0 start.

Awesome night overall though. Jay Feely, yet another great game. 13 points (of the Jets 19) off his foot. Simply outstanding. Braylon's TD made up for that horrid f'up. Here's hoping the Hotdog can recover quickly.

This game Sunday w/NE & Miami is so compelling. If the fish can upset the Pats, this Division is within reach again. I hate having to root for the Phins, but so be it.

*EDIT: How about Mr. Shaun Ellis? Over the past 5 games; 6 sacks.. a safety.. and a forced fumble. Again, keep it up old man! :clap:

Edited by Beezer34

Where is Scott anyway?? Oh yeah, that's right! He's at home licking his wounds from a 9-2 Dragons schill-acking.

Calling a time out with a minute left. (when you're losing by 7 goals) :rofl: priceless.

You mean the SAME game I was the only guy who PLAYED (well aside of Paul) and kept that thing to 2-1 till the house fell in the third??

Yeah that has something to do with anything in a football thread... yeah... stand up there B )

(and not to mention I can barely walk right now but whatever)

and I called time out with 90 seconds left cause that was a moronic penalty call by the ref... with NINETY SECONDS left, so I responded to the dick move with one of my own...

or course none of this will make Nacho Libre come back faster either :noclue:

so I call out one person's delusion and it's open season on the personal attacks??

Fair enough we can go like this B )

You mean the SAME game I was the only guy who PLAYED (well aside of Paul) and kept that thing to 2-1 till the house fell in the third??

Yeah that has something to do with anything in a football thread... yeah... stand up there B )

(and not to mention I can barely walk right now but whatever)

and I called time out with 90 seconds left cause that was a moronic penalty call by the ref... with NINETY SECONDS left, so I responded to the dick move with one of my own...

...we lit you up like christmas tree tonight bub, excuses are for puss-puss'. I can see why Goosey says Mike's better. Along with being an awesome pharmacist... he's also HEAD & SHOULDERS better than you.

...we lit you up like christmas tree tonight bub, excuses are for puss-puss'. I can see why Goosey says Mike's better. Along with being an awesome pharmacist... he's also HEAD & SHOULDERS better than you.

and again, this matters in an NFL thread, how??? :noclue:

lol, for a guy with less than 900 posts Beezer sure does manage to get into a lot of fights...someone needs a hobby besides aspiring to be an internet tough guy :P And yet when things get rough he puts up the filter and accuses everyone else of being kids :lol:

Seriously you need to get some hired guns the next time, if you're going to have the entire team flaming you in the football thread every time they beat you :blink:

You are an attention seeking clown. The only delusional person is you with your anti-RU venom. They will continue to have players drafted year after year.

I don't hate Rutgers but I wouldn't be crowing about having a few players drafted to the back end of NFL rosters. So do at least fifty other colleges, probably twenty or thirty (easy) that have more top-end pro talent than Rutgers. The only reason they look so good now is because they've always been god-awful in the past. Schiano's a good recruiter and the program's gotten better talent than at any point in their history but you guys are yapping more than the Jets did early in the season before they accomplished squat and we saw how badly it backfired on them :P

This whole Rutgers debate is stupid, primarly because no one can agree what we're debating on. What level of NFL talent is "acceptable" NFL talent? Bench Scrub and/or In and Out of league? Special Teams only? Offensive/Defensive contributor? I don't know.

What I know is that you're only as good as your last class produced, which is Rutgers case isn't terrible (Britt has caught on but still has a ways to go, Underwood has not, Teel is a 3rd QB who will never see the light of day on the Seahawks...who else was last year's set of players?) + or - spotlight players (Rice and Brackett come to mind for Rutgers in the positive, but big-time busts could be placed here too...) Next year Rutgers could have 1-2 high-end O-Lineman and a bunch of special teams players or lower (information from this link). I guess the real answer is that Schiano's upped the level of recruiting, and in the process the chances of a good recruit turning into an NFL-level prospect have increased.