Lets Go Devils! Bad Day Today Need Lift!

RichB

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!! NEED A BIG WIN! Just had to put down a luv of my life this morning Labrador Retriever Sheba 16 years old. NOT UNHAPPY!!! She had great life. Most don't live near that long! IF DEVILS WIN woul be GREAT and a marked date for me. Luv of life Sheba and WINNING DEVILS would be two great memories!!!!! GO DEVILS!

Thanks folks. AS stated not SAD!!! She was great dog. Great OLD life. Can''t ask for anything more. USED to listen to me scream at TV watching DEVILS and hit my arm when down. SHE KNEW when I was bent about DEVILS losing. Animals are stupid???? NOT THIS ONE! DEVIL FAN!!!!!

No bad day for me.

Graduate High School today, went to "Rockfellas" at Point Beach (Lobster Biscuit, all I gotta say), watched Second Heaven, just been an uplifting, regardless of this crap weather.

The Devs will complete my day!!!

And of course, very sorry to hear about ur dog. I remember about 10 years ago my neighbor had to put their dog down and my friend and I would visit her EVERY day cause that dog was sooo awesome. We even made a dog house for her. I cried the last day I saw her. Got a pic of me and her though. God those were the good old days!

Thanks folks. AS stated not SAD!!! She was great dog. Great OLD life. Can''t ask for anything more. USED to listen to me scream at TV watching DEVILS and hit my arm when down. SHE KNEW when I was bent about DEVILS losing. Animals are stupid???? NOT THIS ONE! DEVIL FAN!!!!!

Were you the dude with Doc Emrick in the house calling the game?

:D

I am sorry to hear about your pup. I do agree that they should have longer lives. They bring so much happiness and become members of our family. We have a soon to be three year old Springer Spaniel Mix. But I have been there with doggies I had in my past. I cried for a week.

Lets hope the Devils raise that CUP today!