Flyers tough guy Carcillo mocks overmatched Leafs

Devil Fan

I saw that game on TV, since I'm so far down the pike it's local TV. I hate the Flyers, have for 30 years, but I was actually surprised at just how bad the Leafs were in that game. One of the worst played games I've seen.

Not really something to get worked up about imo. I'm sure Elias stared down Ott after he scored last game.

I was just gonna post that I wish Elias did this to Ott after he scored last game.

Carcillo doesn't just stare Orr down, I'll have to go back and re-watch it when I get at a computer but at first glance it almost looked like Carcillo did the D-X suck it crotch chop... Epitome of class imo.

Its all about perspective though - if Carcillo was on your team he would be a fan favorite. Just look at how many people were gushing over that L-Devil who was apparently doing a chicken dance in the penalty box after a fight and generally acting retarded during and after the game.

I literally saw nothing wrong with that.

If it was Pee-Wee maybe, but if you don't think players do that (Devils included) your misinformed.

Skating past the bench yeah ok, but look at the little fist pump right at the end as he is still staring at them. I mean really Carcillo?? Your team has OVERWHELMINGLY UNDERACHIEVED this season, and is fighting for the 8th playoff seed, and you feel the need to showboat against the Leafs??? That is pathetic. I could see maybe in a 1 goal game against the Pens or Devils or a "top notch team" but come on show me you have scored a goal before. I always think back to Jerry Rice saying (maybe it was to T.O) come on man act like you have been in the endzone before.....

Nothing much here. If Toronto honestly felt slighted SOMEONE would have done something about (e.g. scoring or pummeling Carcillo), but no one did.

The only surprising thing about this is that the Leafs are now a Brian Burke team, and no one took Carcillo to task.