Any Chance We Make The Cover Of Si This Week?

SpeakoftheDevil(s)

Where are you going, NJay? Know yet?

Penn State Risky. I will be at the Penn State Hazleton campus for my freshman and sophmore year (maybe just my freshman year) and then I'm at University Park for my junior and senior years. So while I'm at hazleton, I will be about 2 hours away from the arena (it's about 5 minutes from interstate 80 and I can take that to the turnpike and then get the arena) but when I get to UP, no chance I get to make any games.

While I'm at the Hazleton campus, I'm wondering if I get NY stations or not. Or even Philly stations. I will have to find that out when I go meet my advisor.

I went to Villanova, which is in a comparable TV coverage area. You likely will not get any NY stations, but all the Philly ones. You may get some Pittsburgh transmission as well. Time to save some pennies for center ice, bud. :)

I'll bet they were expecting to put Funny Cide on there. But when he lost and the Devils lost on Saturday(Though I doubt they would have put them up even if they won that day.) they went to this Bull spit cover.

I think they had the Ducks all set to go with some BS Disney headline... "So what do we do now? No horse, no ducks...?" "Hemmmm...Devils don't sell. Sex does! Put those screwing divers on the cover!"

I went to Villanova, which is in a comparable TV coverage area. You likely will not get any NY stations, but all the Philly ones. You may get some Pittsburgh transmission as well. Time to save some pennies for center ice, bud. :)

I won't be able to get that in my dorm room but maybe when I get an apt. I will invest.

Sport Illustrated is a joke. You have too be 80 and illiterate to appreciate it.

Or the combination of both simply known as Mike and the Mad Dog :D

(they LOVVVEEEEE SI too.. go figure !!)

God I wanted to rip it up when I saw the magazine cover. I thought they might stiff us and put the NBA Finals on the cover...but a DIVING story?!?!?! Come on; that's bleeping lame (not to mention a morbid story on top of that) :P I refuse to believe that hockey's THAT unpopular :angry:

not hockey Has...just the Devils.

Lou doesn't want publicity he won't get it.

Right PK I didn't qualify it by saying the Ducks damn well would have been on the cover if THEY won :P

Lou or no Lou it's still a disgrace that one of the four major sports has a championship decided and it's not on the cover of the 'premier' sports magazine of America. Okay if Funny Cide won and was on the cover I sort of would have understood it since a Triple Crown winner hasn't happened in 25 years; even if it is horse racing :puke: