Last Call!

Weekes Head

I've already had about 12 of you send me PM's about the Brodeur/Stevens doublesided Cup 8x10's handed out at Saturday's celebration, and you guys should be getting your pictures shortly (those of you who requested more than one, I've been able to fill the request :) ).

I still have about 35 or so left, so if anyone else wants a copy or two, just send me a PM!

RD

There was a smaller box near the ones from the Record right by the tunnel. Basically, it was blink & you missed it. The picture is nice but I love the phrase. It was the live it breathe it one with a final note added : DID IT!

Has - at first I just grabbed like three and walked away...but then during my search for a bathroom, I passed one of the boxes and there was actually no one around. There were a few left in the box, and I got to thinking about how a bunch of you guys couldn't make it to the celebration even though you really wanted to go...so I just took a huge handful! :)