Have No Fear

JakeDev

Tough call there. The Cat has the quick glove, but Goldberg has the experince, so I would say take your pick.

True, but I question Goldberg's mobility. He plays a strict stand-up style, and I don't know how that would fly. Julie is great to the glove side, but has she ever had to make a save anywhere else?

That is a good looking 4th line! I hope they can stop Gunter Stahl.

"It's the TRIPLE DEKE!!!"

That's partly why I picked Cat to backup...she'll catch his eye and serve as a distraction

True, and this season has been bad since Lemaire slicked back his comb-over to make himself look more professional and started yelling at the players. They need Hans who also has diplomatic immunity to stop by and snap him out of it before it is too late.

Kovalchuk-Elias-Banks

Parise-Conway-Germaine

Zubrus-Robertson-Clarkson

Mendoza-Zajac-Wu

Portman-Reed

Greene-Salvador

Martin-White

oh and:

Marty starts with Cat backing up

Averman is too soft he would't work vs. the Flyers

Wu was soft but turned into the little Bash Brother

Goldberg is the man but he is sh!t

Conway on the second line? Are you NUTS?! He's old, washed-up, and only has one move! I'm all for trying to win one last title for him, but no WAY should Charlie Conway play any higher than the fourth line at this stage of his career.

True. I don't want him to feel entitled. Maybe the coach can stick it on his jersey right before an important moment. And somehow it won't fall off.

I believe he might have used crazy glue. I hope that tomorrow, even though I love Doc and Chico, they can get the night off for some kid and Paul Kariya to provide cliched commentary and generic play-by-play.