Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

RSC

This is why no one takes you seriously. He's been one of the best players for us at the end of the season and in the playoffs. Look at the goals the Devils have scored this series.

Game 1- 1

Game 2- 5

Game 3- 2

Game 4- 1

Game 5- 0

Can't blame Marty.

not blaming him..saying he cant win with the team he has and won't be around forever..as in he's old.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt the players feel bad for the fans. I'm sure they're happy collecting that nice paycheck. Motherfvckers.

Every player not named Parise, Brodeur, Zubrus, Greene or Kovalchuck can take a flying leap for all I care. fvcking gutless, spineless, dickless, prideless losers.

Every player not named Parise, Brodeur, Zubrus, Greene or Kovalchuck can take a flying leap for all I care. fvcking gutless, spineless, dickless, prideless losers.

You better watch your mouth!!! Tri will disagree with you!! I just got told in the chat they gave a good effort tonight LOL what a JOKE!!

This team wouldnt know what a good effort was if it bit them in the proverbial arse!!