Bandwagon Time

RSC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooting for Montreal. Its a good hockey city and let them enjoy a nice SCF run and maybea stanley cup back to Canada. GO HABS GO!!!

Screw Philly. Still believe Boston will win this series. Leighton is a joke, IMO.

Leighton actually played really well for them until he got hurt, Boucher was the one who played badly; he was the sieve.

Oops.

Leighton getting a half game of shutout hockey was the worst thing to happen for the Bruins and Flyer haters.

Prior to the last game I read a quote from a Bruin, don’t remember who, but it was in response to a question about being under pressure to win, and to paraphrase it was:

“Pressure? They’re the ones down 3-1, they have the pressure not us” basically saying ‘we don’t have to win this one, they do’.

And they certainly played like it. Philly was dead for game 3, they left the Flyers for dead. The Wachovia Center will be alive now, and the Bruins may have set themselves up for a world of hurt.

Not. Good. At. All.

A lot of fans and even the police confirmed that the people looting were not hockey fans. They were bums and gangs that used the hockey party as cover to make looting easier. There's always someone looking to ruin the fun.

Oh well... GO HABS GO!!!!!!

I hope they go all the way so me and Jamie can go party with them.