Sbt's Avs History

Jimmy Leeds

Man are you guys obesses over SBT....he obviously got off acting as a devs fan, probably could not find an avs BB...has no friends so became his friends for a season...no big deal...he's gone...we all knew he was an avs fan...let him go...if he posts here again thrash him...but why watse time checking out his "avs postings"???

Well, at least he likes old Metallica...but the following:

Propaganda?

Not exactly.

Now, repeat after me.

Avalanche = THE TRUTH

Avalanche = All that is right with hockey

Avalanche = 2004 Stanley Cup Champions

:lol:

Man are you guys obesses over SBT....he obviously got off acting as a devs fan, probably could not find an avs BB...has no friends so became his friends for a season...no big deal...he's gone...we all knew he was an avs fan...let him go...if he posts here again thrash him...but why watse time checking out his "avs postings"???

Why can't we if we want to? It kills time, at least for me. :P

'cause I felt like it..........

Seriously guys, I know its the offseason and there isn't anything better to do, but get off SBT's back. He is a great guy who is very optimistic and he respects his fellow poster.

I agree...I am officially off the SBT's back...for good. :rolleyes:

You know what I really don't care that he was 'all' Avs fan. I don't know why he felt he had to 'pretend' to be partly a Devs fan. I'm not sure he was trying to put one over on us I think for some reason he felt he'd be received better if he was part one and part the other I dunno. Hell IMO he made things worse on himself by not stating who he rooted for instead of letting it be known where his 'true' loyalties lied. (BTW I always figured he was slightly more an Avs fan than a Devs fan anyway and it never really bothered me...in fact the mystery of not knowing for sure kinda bothered me more than actually knowing either way would have)

The homogenous quote was uncalled for to be sure, it's not like we have to go out of our way to advertise on avalanche.com or any other team's boards; how many other teams' fans want to post on an all-Devs site anyway? We all have our bad moments though :P

I could understand being ticked at him for airing his grievances somewhere else instead of here (the going behind the back rule), and he shouldn't have run at the first sign of dissent that's his bad.

I do think you guys are being too (revisionist) hard on his posting here cause you're ticked at him for what he said, but whatever. I did like his postings when he was here and I can't hate him now. That's just me though. If everyone else wants to...well doesn't matter now anyway. Obviously he's not coming back after this.

Nice post Has. I can't hate the guy because he never posted anything to disrupt this place. The wit was always a welcome addition. I'd still like to see what he's got to say but I doubt that day will come :P .