Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

exit_16w

The key to placing good is to stick with it all season, you're almost guarenteed middle of the pack then. If you don't, and just quit for say a few weeks then come back (which I did a few years back) you end up on the bottom.

Any date set yet for the draft to kick in?

:evil: JesterDevil :evil:

Yeah well I have 5 centers and two pretty crappy goalies.... I need to figure out something to do with these guys.

Sounds like the Stars if Turco isn't around :lol:

Well that's too harsh on Tugnutt, but I couldn't resist the comparison ;)

I'm impressed (though not surprised) there was enough interest for TWO board fantasy leagues.

My team:

Forsberg

Lecavalier

Antropov

Daze

Heatley

Carter

Hill

Markov (Andrei)

Ohlund

Brewer

Richards

Hartnell

Datsyuk

Salo

Vokoun

Aebicher

In my 2 years of fantasy hockey I've never made a successful trade  :(   I'd like to make one now :) My team is the Aneheim MightyFlukes

Just a general tip: If you want to be a successful trader (and I'm sorry if this sounds too obvious), know your strengths and weaknesses, and look for another team that has a weakness in an area you're strong in (for you it looks like center's your strongest position, so look for a team that needs a center), and unless the other team's just terrible all over, odds are they'll have a strength in an area where you need a little help - probably another wing or D-man, depends on the parameters of your league (how many players you need to start and whether it's a roto league or not).