Joe Has Plenty Of Go

Rock

It's not like we won a Cup without Mogilny or anything.......

............and I mean, yeah, he's SOOOOOOOO missed. We suck!

Will you drop it with the "this team is nothing without Mogilny" idea? Frankly, it's older than the Sykora debate, and we all know how much that debate gets on everyone's nerves. I mean, seriously.

He's gone. GONE. He's BEEN GONE. Oh hey, we WON THE CUP....and look....HE WASN'T ON THE ROSTER! Gee!

It just pisses me off that some people simply cannot move on.

I mean, granted, it's been awhile since I've heard the "we'll never win another Cup without Claude on this team" debate, but then again, we did win a Cup without Claude on the team, so that seemed to die down pretty damn quickly.

I just wish people would get over themselves, realize what we have now, and go with it.

Forget about Mogilny. It's not even like he left LAST year anyways...it's a closed chapter, a closed book, throw away that damn book or jsut burn it! :argh::argh::argh::argh:

And if we were able to get by a team like teh Senators, who yeah, can put the puck in teh net a few times more than us, then obviously the chunk of goals Mogilny took with him when he went to Toronto wasn't missed all that damn much.

I'm sorry he slipped away, but what's done is done.....jeez.

Well, you definitely won't be getting those kinds of comments from me about Nieuwy. I know this team can win with just about anyone, as long as the parts fit. All I'm asking is for people to give Joe his due, and remember the good things he brought to the team while he was here.