All-Star Ticket Package

Colin226

http://devils.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDF/12GamePlan(AllStar).pdf

So I saw the Devils will begin selling this ticket plan Tuesday at 10am.. But what I found interesting about it was that the list the black, silver, and lavender sections as being sold out.. I'm curious as to why they are listed sold out when no other brochure has them being sold out.. Normally when the Devils don't want to sell tickets in certain seating sections they just don't list them as available options.. Could this mean they sold out these sections to STH and just didn't update their other brochures (which came out before the Kovy deal first was announced).. Thoughts?

Edited by Colin226

this might be a dumb question but my family was wondering if the Devils have any ticket promotions similar to what the nets used to do with white castle. they give 4 tickets at a reasonable price (usually not the best seats) and included with the tickets are coupons for a free meal at white castle

:cheers:

It'd be pretty awesome if they were actually sold out...they couldn't claim they were sold out if they weren't, correct? Pretty sure that'd violate...some legal thing :noclue:

I doubt they are all sold. Most likely the Devils want the seats sold as full season, half-season or individual tickets.

I doubt they are all sold. Most likely the Devils want the seats sold as full season, half-season or individual tickets.

It's possible but then why does the weekend plan (red and black plans also reflect this) just not show the brown and black sections as being available at all? Brown is definitely sold out and I'm assuming they are reserving black for full season and individual sale, but they aren't even listed instead of being listed as sold out like this one is.. Also interesting that the weekend, red, and black plans were put up before the Kovy signing and have silver/lavender available, but this brochure coming out after the signing has them sold out.. JVB did say they had an increase in sales

Edited by Colin226

I'll bet you're right about that..makes sense.

But in response to colin's point...I haven't got a clue, haha. Again, maybe they're trying to give the impression of having sold more tickets to try and influence more people to buy them (if that makes any sense at all; I'm not sure it does).

Or hell, maybe they actually HAVE sold them all!? How sick would that be... :pray:

(and how sh!tty would it be if kovy leaves after many people bought tickets in response to, "KOVY IS BACK!")

Edited by Devsfan118

I'll bet you're right about that..makes sense.

But in response to colin's point...I haven't got a clue, haha. Again, maybe they're trying to give the impression of having sold more tickets to try and influence more people to buy them (if that makes any sense at all; I'm not sure it does).

Or hell, maybe they actually HAVE sold them all!? How sick would that be... :pray:

(and how sh!tty would it be if kovy leaves after many people bought tickets in response to, "KOVY IS BACK!")

hahaha that would SUCK but the team wouldn't give any refunds so these people would probably go and see the team is alright without him, and they'd hopefully by more tickets..

It would be a strategic marketing idea to say you've already sold out sections to increase demand.. Guess we won't know until our first mid-week game when the place is empty except for the brown, black, silver, and lavender sections haha.. Can you imagine if the lower bowl was empty except for the 5 rows of silver section seats with no one in front or behind them.. I'd die laughing if I saw that

Edited by Colin226

This is quite possibly one of the best plans the Devils have put out. Most of the games are on weekends, against good opponents including the Rags twice, and the Christmas jersey game. The prices are pretty decent as well. The only thing is, why is it only listing payments in installments? Don't they tack on a fee if you pay in installments like they do for season tickets?

Edit: I just saw the 2% finance fee on the flyer. I see what they did there.

Edited by DevsMan84

It'd be pretty awesome if they were actually sold out...they couldn't claim they were sold out if they weren't, correct? Pretty sure that'd violate...some legal thing :noclue:

I am certain that they can set aside say 5 out of 200 in each section for 12 game plan, and once those are gone they are "sold out", even if there are still 195 seats available under another ticketing plan...

• 2 weeks later...

i'm just starting to get annoyed because this whole "three installment" deal is turning more into two...i bought the plan a week ago now and i was told i'd be charged the first of the three at the date of purchase, the second on sept 1st and the third on oct 1st. it's the 27th now and i still haven't been charged a dime. i emailed my guy and hope to hear back in the morning as he assured me i'd be charged by this past monday -- we'll see what he says.