Devils-Avalanche Game Thread

NJDevs4978

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, I am thinking maybe it is time for Lou to see what he can get for Gomez, he just doesn't seem to click with anyone. He has upped his game defensivelt but c'mon, you need to put the puck in the net once in awhile. He must be frustrated, but this has been going on for too long now... what is this, a three year slump???

SCDF I think Gomez has shown in this game he can't play defense well in Devils end. I was surprised to see Gointa on PK because he is just as bad as Gomez on defense when in his own end along with Elias. Only Elias seems to know what is happening on "D."

Gomez doesn't click he is too high maintianence I call him Scotty Giveaway others call him Scotty Turnover. He lives up to both names. He has the same flow style each game so easy to predict.

The other Scotty Stevens is showing his age and making more mistakes lately. He's trying to hard, maybe.

Edited by Ice Man

Ice Man, I don't know why I'm replying to a bonehead like you, but I guess I just felt compelled. I haven't been on this board for a while, but can someone clue me in, is this Ice Man just another flake that shouldn't merit any response?

80% of the time, yes.

gomez scored now take all that back

Hey, I am thrilled he scored, but one goal does not change my mind. I'm not saying he sucks, I'm not saying send him to the minors, I just think that his talents are wasted on a team that plays the trap. Truthfully, after his rookie year did you think he'd still be posting the minimal numbers he is? I just don't think he is a good fit for this team... rings not withstanding (wink).

looks like SOMEBODY nieds a new whipping boy!!!!!!! *coguh*YOU*cough* :P:P

Nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedermayer....Nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeedermaye

!!!!! :hail::hail::hail:

GO ME GO!!!

DANCE BANANAS DANCE!!! :dance::dance:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nieds

Who says regular season games aren't exciting :P Two in a row in three nights, man oh man. Gotta love Chico, after Gomer gets the goal saying oh that's a surprise, it's his first of the year. Yeah it's a surprise he actually scored :rofl: I like Gomer as much as anyone, but he's not a goal-scorer :P Of course Gomer almost became the goat after that with the double minor, but the Devils killed it off fortunately :)