GDT: Devils @ Sabres 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he only has the one point tonight, but Taormina, in general, is really crushing it, considering he's a 24 year old in his second pro season. Guy is playing 20 minutes a night and isn't looking out of place, while playing PP and PK. He's getting beat physically at times, but is really quick with his hands and stick along the boards to counteract that most of the time.

White has been great too, for a guy who got called out by a lot of people, it seemed to me.

crushing it is a little strong, but there's been definite improvement since Game 1.

White has been great too, for a guy who got called out by a lot of people, it seemed to me.

He's finally neing used right. He needs to be paired with somebody fast. He's defensively responsible, so he can stay back when Tao joins the rush, but Tao can move around if White gets beat by a better skater. The White Motts pairing was going to fail, no matter what. The White Tao pairing is good.

^^ All this talk about Tao(rmina) made me think of "Tao also refers to the full coming into being of the spirit or mind. This can also be perceived as a state of enlightenment or the reaching of spiritual perfection. In a related meaning, the word is used to refer to the highest state of morality and good character." :giggle: