Anson's return to MSG

David Puddy

Only the Rangers could basically get Jagr for 50 cents on the dollar and then a mere week later, LOSE to a Capitals team without Jagr and Gonchar! :rofl: Of course they did basically the same thing with Kovalev last year and then lost a key late season game to the liquidated Penguins. Rangers hockey, gotta love it! (well except if you're a Ranger fan) :evil:

I just got in the door in time to see the end of the MSG broadcast. They called it "Nightmare Night for the Rangers". I was, like, *YES*!

Didn't realize it was a nightmare because Eric got a concussion. He already has millions of dollars.... I think his brother was the smarter of the two. Brett realized he was one concussion from being dead on the ice and quit while he was ahead - Eric still goes out. You may think it cold, but I think he deserves what he gets.

I watched the third period of the game, and damn, they fed EVERYTHING to Jagr. It was insane! It's like all the offense they had was thrown out the window and everyone is relying on Jagr, jeez...

And the Lindros thing -- I saw a replay, it didn't look all that bad originally, but I definitely could see how it could have given him a concussion, especially with his history. I really pray that he'll be okay, I know he's on the enemy, but damn, I hate seeing that happen. Granted, he should have quit when he was behind after the Stevens concussion, but he did come back (albeit not the same player) and he has played very well for the Rags THIS year (I won't comment on last year, I think that was a season to forget for all the Rags :rofl: ). Damn.

A perfect example of what's wrong with the Rangers; a couple of posts from the Cafe:

Only 9 guys showed up for an optional practice yesterday...to bad we don't have 9 showing up tonight....just sickening so far.
youd think that the idea of an optional skate would be out the window with the crappy sh!t play of this team for the majority of the year...but in satherland its golf and optional practices.....

Guess Glen's country club is doing good business as usual :rofl::rofl::rofl: