Latest Ranger Loss

Derek21

3-1 final. Ah, life is good.

Oh, I found this:

"...why dont we all just write letters to the NYR and really have him get the message,when he gets 5000 letters saying Fire Sather. Maybe they will get the picture."

And I, for one, think it's a great idea. I may write one myself. "Dear Mr. Dolan. I think that Glenn Sather has been doing an absolutely impecable job. I know the standings do not show it, but I think the Rangers are just a few tweaks from making the playoffs. Maybe if you give him more budget to work with, he can make a few more moves and get this team going in the right direction. Glenn is a great GM and coach - those Stanley Cups he's won proves that. If I were you, I'd sign him to a big extension ASAP. Thanks."

Edited by Don Whiting

Put the devils in the garden, and you'd be lucky to get a ticket for a Tuesday Night game in November against Minnesota.  Can't say the same if it were reversed, corporations or not.

So your saying the Devils attendance problems is not because of loyality but bad location.

Allow me to re-phrase. Take the Devils organization, change their name to "New York Rangers", change their uni's etc., put them in MSG and the season sells out the day tixx go on sale. Basically, what I am saying is if the Rangers had the devils success over the past 10 years, and they would be the toughest ticket in town. If the devils had the rangers "success" the past 6 years, and they would be lucky to get 5,000/night. Anyone who uses location as an excuse is a poor excuse for a fan. Frankly, I wish MSG was situated in a huge parking lot ala the Meadowlands, as I HATE having to take mass-transit to get to the games. I'd much rather drive and tailgate. And yes, I WOULD tailgate in February, have done it many times at the Coliseum and Meadowlands.

hang in there Derek. eventually, the situatiuon will reach a boiling point and dolan will be forced to change his ways. eventually, fans are going to stop showing up and it will hit him in the wallet. lets put it this way, if they dont stop showing up, then they deserve the product he gives them. it's one thing to support your team thru thick and thin. When your team plays hard and makes an effort but still loses is a lot easier to stomach than what the rags have been throwing out on the ice