devilsad: Correct on both.

section 7

Hasan 4

devsad8 2

DR33 2

IamCanadian 1

Nieuwy25 1

tsdevils 1

We're still looking for the rookie goaltender and I don't know if there are any more for #9. Slava and Peter were the only ones I knew.

Edited by Don Whiting

Roughdraft is on the board. Trying to win your own puck? :P

section 7

Hasan 4

devsad8 2

DR33 2

IamCanadian 1

Nieuwy25 1

Roughdraft 1

tsdevils 1

------------------------

So unless there are more ex-Devils in the HoF, that's it for now. I'll post more questions after I get off work.

Roughdraft is on the board. Trying to win your own puck? :P

section 7

Hasan 4

devsad8 2

DR33 2

IamCanadian 1

Nieuwy25 1

Roughdraft 1

tsdevils 1

------------------------

So unless there are more ex-Devils in the HoF, that's it for now. I'll post more questions after I get off work.

Hey howcome I didn;t get on the board...I know you said I was correct....

That you redruM? If so it's fixed. Sorry about dat.

section 7

Hasan 4

devsad8 2

DR33 2

IamCanadian 1

Nieuwy25 1

redruM 1

Roughdraft 1

tsdevils 1

Edited by Don Whiting

So any questions not answered?

yeah, this is getting confusing....answers should be pm'd. It would give casual posters a chance to compete. B)

Edited by westcoastdevfan

yeah, this is getting confusing....answers should be pm'd. It would give casual posters a chance to compete.  B)

Okay. Good point. NEW RULES.

First: I've added the leaderboard thread to my sig, so I don't have to keep cutting and pasting, I'll just edit that first post there.

Second: Every evening I will post 6 trivia questions and you are to PM the answers to me.

The next evening I will post the answers and the names of each person that PMed me the correct response.

Works better for you as you don't have to be on all day long, works better for me that I don't have to be on the board all day long.

So no more posting the answers. PM them too me. I'll go clean out my PM box. (-:

Tonight's questions are here: Feb9 Questions

Edited by Don Whiting

DR33 just asked a good question. Scoring is no longer first one to the punch, everyone who gets the question right before I post the answers, gets the points. I think that's fairer since the goal is to find who has the most hockey knowledge, not who is logged into the board the most.

DR33 just asked a good question. Scoring is no longer first one to the punch, everyone who gets the question right before I post the answers, gets the points. I think that's fairer since the goal is to find who has the most hockey knowledge, not who is logged into the board the most.

Cool, cause I know I got a few of yours right tonight :)

I was wondering how long this thread would get if we had kept on going the way we did today. 60+ posts per day for 4 months, that's um about 7200 posts :blink: This way is much better. :lol: