Vote For The Season's Top Play and Win a box opening night.

Quinn01

I dont think any Devils' promotions are legit. If anyone here wins, please speak up!

If you think that, then the Devils are committing a crime. The truth is since the last mass giveaways in November, 99% of the promotions have had only 1 winner. They've done what? 10-15 promotions since? That's a very small fraction of people. The fact that no fan that participates in this or other forums hasn't won is no surprise, especially since the website reaches 10s of thousands of people. Just about every mass giveaway they've had be it via the website or things like Twitter, plenty of people here won.

As for the question, I voted for the Edmonton winner.

My friend won the "Paint it Red" contest where the Devils come to your place of business and decorate it in Devils stuff. Ex Players come with NJ Mascot and they give away some posters and stuff. If the principal wasn't such a (insert something negative here), then he would have let the Devils go nuts. Instead he toned it down and had an assembly for just the 1st graders (Why 1st grade I'll never know) and he wouldn't let any ex players come. They did put up some fat heads in the lunch room and some stickers. It would have been awesome.

These contests are legit.

Scoops

They're a scam. Just got a call from a telemarketing company that got my info from this contest trying to sell me on vacations, etc.

My friend won the "Paint it Red" contest where the Devils come to your place of business and decorate it in Devils stuff. Ex Players come with NJ Mascot and they give away some posters and stuff. If the principal wasn't such a (insert something negative here), then he would have let the Devils go nuts. Instead he toned it down and had an assembly for just the 1st graders (Why 1st grade I'll never know) and he wouldn't let any ex players come. They did put up some fat heads in the lunch room and some stickers. It would have been awesome.

These contests are legit.

Scoops