Obama Bows

First this clown goes to France of all places and apologizes...............he may have apologized for some of you libs, not for me..............then as the President of the United States he actually bows to the King of Saudia Arabia.

How pathetic. Absolutely, outrageously pathetic.

No American President should bow to anyone.

Sickening.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First this clown goes to France of all places and apologizes...............he may have apologized for some of you libs, not for me..............then as the President of the United States he actually bows to the King of Saudia Arabia.

How pathetic. Absolutely, outrageously pathetic.

No American President should bow to anyone.

Sickening.

Oh dear. How dare he show respect to anyone. No wonder the world hates the US. Waa, waa, waaa, we bow to no one.

I bet the next time we need a favor the King will be more willing to work with us.

The world would hate us even if we respected everyone.. can we at least agree on that...

Nope. Not even close. When Obama comes here, or Germany or pretty much anywhere people are waving American flags and cheering. The world hates the US that spits on the rest of the world and lacks any sense of mutual respect. Respect shown by such things as a greeting bow.

Don't worry, the way barry's apologizing to the world and bowing to foreign leaders, despite American Presidential protocol saying he doesn't, you'll all be bowing as subjects to some new foreign leader as we give up our sovereignty.

Don't worry, the way barry's apologizing to the world and bowing to foreign leaders, despite American Presidential protocol saying he doesn't, you'll all be bowing as subjects to some new foreign leader as we give up our sovereignty.

ROFL!

Nope. Not even close. When Obama comes here, or Germany or pretty much anywhere people are waving American flags and cheering. The world hates the US that spits on the rest of the world and lacks any sense of mutual respect. Respect shown by such things as a greeting bow.

Like a dog senses fear they sense weakness.

Spits............? As in protecting your weak country? As in protecting and saving Europe two times the past century? As in protecting Muslims in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and in protecting Iraqi citizens?

Canada could not defend itself in a moment of crisis and would get on her knees to beg us for help.

This coming from a race baiter.

This joker can call out anybody who uses a word that can be misconstrued as "racist". I've seen "N" words from Deke along with calling people racists with no quote to back him up.

Then, Rowdy jumps in to "explain" what the liberal "really" meant to say by using the "N" word in liberal terminology and the post is long gone.

Say Mexican, game over and God forbid you mention those that killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11 (plus the Cole) and PC libs must call JL a racist.

Go to hell.

Edited by arena2003

Lmao.

Can you post more often? I think your posts are funny (and at the same time, very very VERY sad, I think you may need to see someone). And the fact that it's your actual mindset and they aren't meant to be funny, that sort of makes them more humorous. Keep 'em coming, bro.

I have to disagree Don - I know plenty of people in several countries that hate America and no weak apologetic president will change their mind.

I have to disagree Don - I know plenty of people in several countries that hate America and no weak apologetic president will change their mind.

I think there are a few people that may hate us no matter what based on hatred passed down from generation to generation. I don't think you can make a blanket statement that most of the world hates us, or that we can't make people who formally hated at least respect us enough that they no longer consider us their enemy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.