NFL Week 15

CRASHER

as I understand it if the Patriots lose next week to Arizona, the Jets/Seahawks game becomes meaningless to the Jets in terms of division title? (this is throwing out all the Wild Card scenarios)

If it's true, then the Jets could have a chance to rest some guys next week like Jenkins.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just SO wonderful to watch this Panthers team get a lead and putting down the hammer...Smash and Dash is awesome....1 TD for each of them....defense got the job DONE!!!!

Aren't you a Bills fan....

:blink:

(edit: Oh I just realized the shot at the Bills :P)

Edited by nmigliore

Smash and Dash was stolen from the Titans' LenDale White (and Chris Johnson) :lol:

Yeah the Seattle game could be meaningless for the division title under that parameter but technically the Wild Card's still in play with the Baltimore loss so I doubt the Jets would even think in those terms. Besides NE will kill the Cards next week...bad weather, Belichick schemes and the Cards sucked bad enough today against the Vikings :rolleyes:

as I understand it if the Patriots lose next week to Arizona, the Jets/Seahawks game becomes meaningless to the Jets in terms of division title? (this is throwing out all the Wild Card scenarios)

If it's true, then the Jets could have a chance to rest some guys next week like Jenkins.

How is that even possible?

How is that even possible?

Jets lose next week, win the Miami game = 10-6. They'd still have a better division record than a 10-6 NE team and would still beat a 10-6 Miami team with a head-to-head sweep.

But again, extremely unlikely that NE loses next week at home. They do play before our game.

Edited by Hasan4978

Smash and Dash was stolen from the Titans' LenDale White (and Chris Johnson) :lol:

Yeah the Seattle game could be meaningless for the division title under that parameter but technically the Wild Card's still in play with the Baltimore loss so I doubt the Jets would even think in those terms. Besides NE will kill the Cards next week...bad weather, Belichick schemes and the Cards sucked bad enough today against the Vikings :rolleyes:

It actually wasn't stolen. White starting use that moniker for him and Johnson, but the Panthers fans had been using it all year not knowing about the nickname. Who used it first who really knows, but it certainly wasn't stolen.

Clown, use that nickname all you want. But if not, call them Crash and Flash, Shock N' Awe, Fast and Furious, Hustle N' Flow, Double Trouble, Arm and Hammer,...it doesn't matter. There just two very good running backs and seem like really good human beings.

And by the way, you seem to be moving on from your break up a little fast. Hopefully you aren't suppressing your feelings too much.

Today's game was about Steve Smith though. Try and stop the run game and Smith will hurt you all game long.

Edited by devilsrule33

(can someone tell Jason Garrett it IS ok to let the QB line up under center and HAND IT OFF... you don't need to show the fvcking team loves each other with the run and shoot offense!!!)

Jets lose next week, win the Miami game = 10-6. They'd still have a better division record than a 10-6 NE team and would still beat a 10-6 Miami team with a head-to-head sweep.

But again, extremely unlikely that NE loses next week at home. They do play before our game.

Got it- makes sense now. Yeah, I doubt they lose at home to Arizona. Arizona on the road in the cold, and the Cards being a horrible road team doesn't bode well for them against what should be a desperate New England team. Bottom line bro- the Dolphins and Jets control their own destinies. We win out, we win the division. You guys win out, you win it. We just gotta take care of business on the road in KC next week. That will not be an easy game for us. None of them are, but on the road in KC will be tough. Should be a very exciting last two weeks man. I'm fired up!!

Here's an idea, wait till next season and come down to big D for the Cowboys first game in the new stadium then get one of those sandwiches :boogie:

I'm planning on it with the woman next year.... maybe for the thanksgiving game... her eyes got HUGE when she saw that sandwich (good god her weight is gonna DOUBLE here :P)

It was the Cowboys defense that made the Giants offense look like sh!t, Eli got sacked 8 times. He's got feet of cement.

Um while the cowboys defense did play well last night, it probably had alot to do with Mackenzie getting hurt and we had a weak O line on that side most of the game. Eli had NO protection because of #77 filling in for mackenzie.

Giants were all over Romo as well, as he was pretty beat up all game. Nice safety by the Giants.

Still Cowboys HAD to win the game. Giants didnt need to win it. Giants just need to find a win to start winning again and next week is a good start.

Nice win by the cowboys. still waiting for the cowboys to finally win a playoff game again. :P

you had to add that last part in, didn't you? Well, how's this...

SHOVE IT! Team Plaxico got EMBARRASSED last night on National TV and it does my heart well

lol..

embarrassed? nah not quite.

We got beatin? yes.

Cowboys played well? yes.

Remember we were without Jacobs as well. That is more than half our running game. Eli had NO protection and almost NO running game...

I love how cowboys fans like to think and act that plaxico is such a a$$hole YET the cowboys have the biggest a$$hole in all of the NFL in T.O. Well it looks like T.O. will be friends with everyone this week. T.O. always was and will be an a$$hole in the NFL. And the biggest a$$hole in the nfl has a star on his helmet. Can he wear any bigger earrings while playing in the NFL?

Remember we were without Jacobs as well. That is more than half our running game. Eli had NO protection and almost NO running game...

I love how cowboys fans like to think and act that plaxico is such a a$$hole YET the cowboys have the biggest a$$hole in all of the NFL in T.O. Well it looks like T.O. will be friends with everyone this week. T.O. always was and will be an a$$hole in the NFL. And the biggest a$$hole in the nfl has a star on his helmet. Can he wear any bigger earrings while playing in the NFL?

Wait wait wait wait.... so when the Cowboys lose because Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger are throwing ducks at QB, Jason Witten can't breathe and Felix Jones is gone... it's not an excuse.... but Jacobs is gone and we're supposed to run crying into the meadowlands??? Romo had no protection (well in the first half at least... he still got it done.... If "injuries didn't matter" then why overpay your star players, unless because you NEED them cause no one can do what they do... not having to double Plax lets every team blitz and extra body to take on the run or beat on Eli a little more (and the Dallas defense is playing as good as I've seen it since the Johnson years!)

Who cares about his earrings... I was more concerned with the .357 slug that Plax wears in his leg, Owens may be an a$$hole, but it's NOWHERE near the level of destruction that Plaxico caused...

Joey Porter's an a$$hole too... but he's also the defensive player of the year (though Mister Ware is coming close now)