Season Opener/Kovy Effigy Burning

ATLL765

Can this happen? Where are the 2018 Olympics? Can I drive there? If not, where are the IIHF world championships next year? Can I drive there? I just want to yell obscenities directly at him. Is that too much to ask for in life?

and him going changes your life how ?....

I tossed my Kovalchuk t-shirt into the dumpster as soon as I got home last night.  If it were a jersey I'd have sent it off to EPS for stripping and relettering.  But I really want nothing to do with this guy.  When he was helping out the victims of the Lokomotiv plane crash I sent him a donation and got an autographed 8x10.  It's sitting in it's frame on the floor awaiting it's fate.  It's as hell not going up on my wall again.  I'm glad I could donate to the victims but wish it was a Vasuynov photo at this point.

What is everyone going to do with their Kovalchuk crap?

I tossed my Kovalchuk t-shirt into the dumpster as soon as I got home last night.  If it were a jersey I'd have sent it off to EPS for stripping and relettering.  But I really want nothing to do with this guy.  When he was helping out the victims of the Lokomotiv plane crash I sent him a donation and got an autographed 8x10.  It's sitting in it's frame on the floor awaiting it's fate.  It's as hell not going up on my wall again.  I'm glad I could donate to the victims but wish it was a Vasuynov photo at this point.

What is everyone going to do with their Kovalchuk crap?

You should have donated that shirt.

and him going changes your life how ?....

It makes me feel better? What part of this thread was supposed to be pure irrationality was hard to understand? If you want to be rational and explain how screaming obscenities at a stranger from 200ft away won't change my life in any way, this isn't the place and I'm not listening.