NFL Week 17!!

CRASHER

Would you put big dollars in this man's hand?  Is your team that desperate for defensive line success?  

You rang?

daniel-snyder.jpg

Suh is such a fvcking moron... If I was a Lions fan, I think my head would explode I'd be so irate.

This definitely makes it a LOT easier for the Lions to justify letting him walk out the door.

It's something of a "taboo" for the NFL to look like they're deciding games by handing out suspensions.  There's been other instances of suspension-worthy instances getting large fines instead of suspensions because it's the playoffs.  Not endorsing this idea, just saying it exists.  NBCSports floated that earlier in the week.

That said, Suh got off lucky that it was only money.  He won't be so lucky next time, in a league that clearly has his eye on everything he does.

"his feet were cold".....well NO fvckING sh!t.....idiot....how in the hell is that justification for overturning the suspension....now this idiot is gonna be all fired up and probably have an awesome game on Sunday....stupid NFL....and isn't NOT suspending a guy for something he deserves a suspension for just as much "controlling the outcome"

...of all the damn things they could change their mind about....they pick THIS??

If his socks had been misaligned or he stepped on a pair of Beats headphones....he'd probably still be suspended :P

"his feet were cold".....well NO fvckING sh!t.....idiot....how in the hell is that justification for overturning the suspension....now this idiot is gonna be all fired up and probably have an awesome game on Sunday....stupid NFL....and isn't NOT suspending a guy for something he deserves a suspension for just as much "controlling the outcome"

...of all the damn things they could change their mind about....they pick THIS??

If his socks had been misaligned or he stepped on a pair of Beats headphones....he'd probably still be suspended :P

http://profootballmock.com/ndamukong-suh-stomps-repeatedly-on-nfl-arbitrators-foot-to-get-suspension-overturned/

There's a logical explanation for everything.

I don't really know how I feel about this, especially since I'd still prefer the GM hired before the coach and his resume screams mediocrity.  If anything he's a less personable, more no-nonsense version of Rex.  But on the plus side he did have the quick hook with Manuel/Orton that many wanted Rex to do with Geno/Vick.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Marrone is the frontrunner, nothing set in stone yet but the Jets seem to be the most gaga over him (in a field of very weak candidates) I'd rather it be Dan Quinn but he's as much of an unknown

Marrone seems well respected in NFL circles, but the guy just comes across as a total JAG coach. Plus he's supposedly very thin skinned with the media, which won't play well here.