Elias' Leap-Frog Goal #5 on Plays of the Week

Risky

Vokoun's unbleievable post-to-post save against the Blues was #1. He went from the right post to the left against a 1-timer and made a back-handed, cross-body save at the left post with his glove. Crazy.

Elias' goal was pure beauty, even my nephew was amazed (and he's a pretty hard sell). Of course not the classic like Nieder's end to end against the Wings in '95. Or Scotty Steven's end rush with the beautiful backhand goal off his own rebound off the long slapper from the left point.

Larionov: I thought I was the only one who saw that nightmare play by the Russian elf. He could have easily attacked Leighton but instead circled back to the point to wait for a line change. Why? Only God knows. Igor never looks like he wishes to play, for one. Two, he never fit in with the Devils style from day one. Three, ever since he landed in Burns' doghouse after the incident at practice he has been completely useless. Four, he's not an Eastern Conference type player, and the list goes on and own. Reminds me a little of Vladimir Malakhov in 2000. Malakhov was perhaps the biggest bust ever (although who can forget Bernie Nicholls?) in the history of the Devils. He contributed absolutely ZERO to our 2000 Cup win (and we gave up Sheldon Souray, but I really cannot blame Lou after all the other impressive moves he has made for the team. Who can argue with 3 Lord Stanley's in nine years?).

It was a crazy play, Elias has has some beauties this year.

Remember earlier in the season when he scored that BEAUTIFUL shorthanded goal by faking out the entire Columbus Blue Jackets team! WOOOOWZA!

I remember that goal, that was awesome....

Probably the best Ive seen in a long time....

Video Codec - InterVideo Video Decoder

You can get the codec here -

http://home.bigblue.net.au/mulin77/DigitalWatch/

scroll down to - DigitalWatch Codec Pack, it's included in there. I haven't tested that download though so...yeah..

Another thing that you could do is download the free trial of intervideo DVD player.

That fixed it for me. That was an awesome goal but the one RD mentioned has to be the best one so far this year.