Devils-Flyers Game Thread

NJDevs4978

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would cut Thorne a little slack. That arena ain't easy to bradcast a game in.

no

Until you speak to some of the broadcasters in those arenas, that will tell you that they put you pretty hight up off the ground, you should temper your remarks.

no

Until you speak to some of the broadcasters in those arenas, that will tell you that they put you pretty hight up off the ground, you should temper your remarks.

But he screws up a lot, sure a lot of the names are not exactly easy to pronounce but do some research. And plus look at some of his calls, ottawa game 7....

Edited by CHICO IS GOD

no

But he screws up a lot, sure a lot of the names are not exactly easy to pronounce but do some research. And plus look at some of his calls, ottawa game 7....

Was just gonna bring up that game... the guy obvioulsy doesn take his job seriously... ulnless its detoit colorado on the ice

no

Was just gonna bring up that game... the guy obvioulsy doesn take his job seriously... ulnless its detoit colorado on the ice

" NO, NO, NO, NO, NO "

classic screw-up

I disagree... I think the Devils are playing a VERY gritty game and they've held

Filthy to only 13 shots in 2 periods.. man Niedermayer is playing a year and a half

though today (22:00 after 2 periods)

I can't believe all the complaining. You'd think some fans here would be used to it by now. But I guess not. The Devils didn't even give ABC a pregame interview. So what do you expect? They're not going to kiss their asses.

And even with that hatred between the station and the team, they praised Brodeur and Niedermayer to no end. Niedermayer is GOD according to them. Even Roenick said it. How come that didn't get mentioned?

And Brashear's hit wasn't as bad as it looked. He was trying to stop. Unfortunately, Brylin was in a bad position there. How many times have you seen that? Plus Brash is a big guy. It doesn't take much. I thought they got the call right. Two for boarding and Brown instigated. You want to blame someone for not getting a PP? Blame Brown.

As for what Roenick said, he was JOKING! Can't anyone still laugh at humor and not think your team is always being disrespected? If you ask me, some fans here are OBSESSED with pointing out ABC/ESPN's hatred of the Devils rather than looking at things objectively.

When your team wins this game, a few of you will celebrate like you won the Stanley Cup and take cheapshots at ABC. No wonder they don't show many of your games.

I need a break.