Sharks/Wild swap Heatley and Havlat

CHICOEATS11

I appreciate it getting it's own thread, though. That trade thread's already 40-odd pages long, it's a lot to go through if you're not here all the time. Minor trades, I can dig through the trade thread at my leisure, but a big one like this, I'm glad someone posted it elsewhere too.

I appreciate it getting it's own thread, though. That trade thread's already 40-odd pages long, it's a lot to go through if you're not here all the time. Minor trades, I can dig through the trade thread at my leisure, but a big one like this, I'm glad someone posted it elsewhere too.

Works for me....

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

i just checked it on Wikipedia the nickname isn't there as so Wikipedia can be edited not to point but I or You or frigging Beiber could have done that nickname

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

I looked into it and well, call me stupid but i never knew he was convicted of vehicular manslaughter to Dan Snyder

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

Heatley is much better than Havlat, though I suppose Havlat has a better contract, and Heatley must have worn out his welcome.

Havlat has better feet then Heatley. Other then that they are pretty damn even when it comes to the points they put up.