Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 11-12

Quinn01

You both are making valid points. All in all I want to make this as smooth running and fun for everyone. It doesnt matter to me.

At this point I am leaning toward just having an autodraft. Majority of teams arent responding which leads me to believe that they are to busy to even respond to the emails so they will be busy to do the draft.

I will still mull it over and think about it but I am leaning towards having an autodraft.

Either way....simmer down. We will figure it out. :cheers:

You could always do both. People who don't show up for the live draft can set their lists, and their teams will be auto drafted.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on you and your awesome life. I was just saying between the 2, I prefer a live draft. Why that means I somehow don't have a life outside of this forum or fantasy sports is sort of confusing. Come down off your high horse any time now.

Right after yours after complaining that autodraft is weak and you prefer being the master strategist and do a live draft.

I have locked it so there are only 16 teams allowed which we are currently at. I do not want to end up with an odd number of teams.

is it a snake draft or did you decide to go with the auction draft that yahoo has now? I tried that last season in hockey and again in football this season and it's pretty fun

It is a snake draft as of now.

So if my connection is still gone for tomorrow will it just auto-select for me and move on?

Its my understanding that it will auto pick for you depending on your pre-draft rankings. I also kinda think that majority will not show up. I hope I am proven wrong. None the less itll still be fun if we can get a few of us on there.

But you have a different reason obviously then just not showing up.