Who Plays Hockey

oofrostonoo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I play roller hockey at Rivertown Sports in Grandville MI. Great place to play.

My team is 6-1-1-0 right now, in a tie for second place. We just played last night and tied 3-3, great game. The team we tied is also now 6-1-1-0. We're definetly going to meet up in the playoffs, only we'll have our best scorer back by then.

Oh man HockyStr, I don't have the slightest clue. I remember one 1 name of a player who was on the Eagles that I went to high school with, Tom Hogans. I don't remember the coaches name for the tournament, but I do remember he had 2 sons on the team.

I do have pics of all of us, but they are at home and I don't have a scanner, so that's kinda useless. haha.

I do it... more in college.. i want to get back into it...

Any of you been to American hockey lately? The one rink is all messed up. It has huge rolling humps throughout. Never seen anything like it, the boards, and all go up and down over the length of the rink. Really f'ed up. That used to be a nice rink a few years back, but now it's a hell hole.

chris

I play roller. When I lived in NJ, I played at Grand Slam (South Plainfield), then Inman (Edison), then Extremes (Bridgewater).

Now that I live in Pennsylvania, I play at a place called Susquehanna Sports Center.

I mostly play goal (on skates), but I'm playing out this season in what is essentially our beginner league and putting up halfway-decent numbers.

I play roller. When I lived in NJ, I played at Grand Slam (South Plainfield), then Inman (Edison), then Extremes (Bridgewater).

Now that I live in Pennsylvania, I play at a place called Susquehanna Sports Center.

I mostly play goal (on skates), but I'm playing out this season in what is essentially our beginner league and putting up halfway-decent numbers.

I've played in Aberdeen and Rahway. Now I play in Rhode Island.

Any of you been to American hockey lately? The one rink is all messed up. It has huge rolling humps throughout. Never seen anything like it, the boards, and all go up and down over the length of the rink. Really f'ed up. That used to be a nice rink a few years back, but now it's a hell hole.

chris

They were building a new 3rd rink there but I understand ran out of $$$. Haven't been back, but was it ever completed? We have a sh!tty rink in Va. Beach that is shutting down for the same reason (warping)?

Vince

I used to work at Extremes. I plan on playing in the adult leagues (I'm 16 most are over 20) during the summer too.