Did I read this Correctly...

redruM

Right, Clarke's most famous act wasn't gutless.. slashing Valeri Kharlamov's ankle was a brave, manly action.

I don't care if he's gutless, but I do know he's brainless. I mean, really, how do you assemble a core like they had in 1995 and never win a Stanley Cup with it?

And if you knew anything about Stevens you'd know it was the puck he took to the head in the Tampa Bay playoff series that hurt him. He obviously played through a concussion and even started the next season which ultimately caused the post concussion syndrome he is experience now. So get your facts straight before you post.

The jaw is not the side of your head by your ear. Get a clue on anatomy. Maybe JR doesn't have the concussion history that Stevens has nit wit. Also, if you learned how to read, he played through his concussion. JR took time off. If Scott had done that, this may have been avoided. But he played through it, because a Cup was on the line. But being a Flyer fan you wouldn't know much about that.

LETS GO DEVILS!

bobby clarke gutless?? how old are u three?obviously you know nothing about hockey !!! stick to tiddlywinks .. you may actually make good points there :cryriver:

Say what you want, at least Im not someone who has to create a Flyers screename and talk trash to get attention...wait little boy, I think Mommy is calling you for dinner now....

I like this site because they talk good hockey on this site, not because of people like you

hows that for anatomy dr. clueless??

Why do Flyers fans have such a knack for making you despise them?

Its like a good buddy of mine once said "You can be a Rangers fan, a Devils fan, a Bruins fan, Red Wings fan or whatever, we all have one thing in common. We ALL hate the Flyers!" :rofl:

Edited by Legend Of the Clown Banner

hate to break this to you but roenick got hit rite below the ear ... .. but y would u know that being a devil fan??o buy the way ya topic was wrong it was a sellout ..ya meaning this board

hows that for anatomy dr. clueless??

You have the nerve to ask how old a poster is on this board???? It is obvious you have not progressed to kindergarten B ) In your world even ya is incorrect...it is yer :lol:

Still seats available for Saturdays game, some in the lower section. Not saying that the same won't be true for the games in the Meadowlands but as a previous poster stated, there goes that slam against the devils from Philly.

Its like a good buddy of mine once said "You can be a Rangers fan, a Devils fan, a Bruins fan, Red Wings fan or whatever, we all have one thing in common. We ALL hate the Flyers!"

You should go to the Flyers boards. You can't stand them. The Flyers fans at hfboards.com are okay but the people at flyersphans.com and orangeandblack.net are so... UNCIVILIZED!

Edited by expect_the_unexpected