Gloves Are Off

Jimmy Leeds

Someone (there is only a limited few) has got to take a stick across the jaw of that egomaniacal scumbag Roenick. I cannot stand even looking at that piece of garbage. His only redeeming value is he's American.

While 'someone' is at it, how about leveling that trash Primeau. The man only goes after Brylin and Gionta.

Punk.

That's playoff hockey. You have to expect the intensity to increase and what you got now is an all out war out on the ice. They're playing good old fashioned old time hockey. Playoff hockey at its' best.

The Devils have won three Cups that way. By getting their noses dirty. That's what they'll have to do get back in this series.

Also, of note: Turner Stevenson- just 10+ minutes of ice-time.

That's not enough for one of your best forwards in front. He's a gritty guy who can get to those rebounds and redirect shots. He should get more than 10:00 of ice-time.

Now now.  How about White throwing elbows not called?

Yeah. Saw that. I was pissed at him.

How about Langenbrunner getting a call against when it wasn't even a penalty.

AT 19":34

You're right. It was a horrible call. You don't call a penalty there unless it's deliberate. But that's not why they lost the game. You do enough good things during the course of a game to win and usually, you will.

Better netminding by Esche and opportunistic goals by the Flyers are the difference right now.

Also, of note: Turner Stevenson- just 10+ minutes of ice-time.

That's not enough for one of your best forwards in front. He's a gritty guy who can get to those rebounds and redirect shots. He should get more than 10:00 of ice-time.

Yes Derek, I thought the same thing...

See Burns had a problem:

EGG, Pando-Madden-Brylin, Rass-Hrdina-Langs

Those lines stay in tact,

Where to send out Turner?

He was out on the pp.... the issue is to send out Turner, you gotta send out Igor the Terrible.

We will see some different lines on Monday night.

Better netminding by Esche and opportunistic goals by the Flyers are the difference right now.

Great, consise post.

All the writers in tomorrow's papers can just print that and it will tell the whole story.

Some years it is not your year.

Maybe Marty needs to screw the babysitter or something. Maybe he needs a distraction, he's thinking about the game too much? He played much better when all that sister-in-law controversy was swirling around him.

Exactly my thinking. Send a puck bunny and a reporter to his hotel room...

Maybe Marty needs to screw the babysitter or something.  Maybe he needs a distraction, he's thinking about the game too much?  He played much better when all that sister-in-law controversy was swirling around him.

Exactly my thinking. Send a puck bunny and a reporter to his hotel room...

Or send me. :evil: Although I'd have to climb over Poohbear. :lol:

Yes Derek, I thought the same thing...

See Burns had a problem:

EGG, Pando-Madden-Brylin, Rass-Hrdina-Langs

Those lines stay in tact,

Where to send out Turner?

He was out on the pp.... the issue is to send out Turner, you gotta send out Igor the Terrible.

We will see some different lines on Monday night.

Well, Msweet, you need to have Madden out to check but he hasn't been much of a factor thus far. So, when the series shifts back to CAA, Burns gets his matchups. So:

Egg

Pandolfo-Madden-Stevenson

Rasmussen-Hrdina-Langenbrunner

Friesen-Kozlov-Brylin

That way you have a physical presence with size on the Madden line because they've been pounded thus far.

I'd also insert Hale on D. Give the kid a shot. He's got size and physicality. That would give the Devils someone to ride shotgun with White.

WASNT EVEN A PENALTY ?????????? I WAS 6 ROWS ROWS UP THAT IS A TEXT BOOK ELBOW PENALTY IT SHOULD BE USED IN REF .. SCHOOL .. IF YA GONNA BITCH HOW ABOUT THE SPEAR BY (BRODOOR IS OPEN) THAT WAS NEVER CALLED

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your typical troll. Notice the haste with his post. The lack of spelling and grammar. Notice the Caps that is used just to piss people off.

And then notice his boasting that he had six row seats (like he could afford them). This is a child who has nothing better to do than piss this forum off. Every zoo should have one.