A pot pourri of observations...

hattrick

oh.. yes... stubbs.. your ... awe and prowess lead me to cheers :P

now if I only I could dance like you too :evil:

nice of Bauman to be napping half the game too.. boy's gotta start drinking earlier

rile the crowd EARLY in the game :unsure::blink:

Oh, Matteau.

You do know that Devil fans are so used to being in the playoffs that people save their money for the later rounds, right?

God Rangers fans must have saved a lot over the past 7 years.

If they ever make the playoffs, I'd imagine a sellout at every game from all the money people have saved up over the years...

Devils fans know where it's @.

And we own all Rangers fans, except Derek.

oh.. yes... stubbs.. your ... awe and prowess lead me to cheers :P

now if I only I could dance like you too :evil:

nice of Bauman to be napping half the game too.. boy's gotta start drinking earlier

rile the crowd EARLY in the game :unsure::blink:

I sit right next to him, and got him to start his chant at least last night...

I said C'mon Baumann, it's time, and he got up and did it right then...

Such a funny guy, but he really needed to down more beers that night, I guess the 7 vs 7:30 thing screwed him up!

The spikey head thing looked retarded if you ask me. But to add insult to injury the guys jersey said something like "haircutters.com" or some garbage on back. Come on, advertising yourself at a hockey game??

the idiot flyer fan with the wig has a website called www.thehairman.com

he is a total loser and everyone here should let him have it on his forum... ;)

Oh, Matteau.

You do know that Devil fans are so used to being in the playoffs that people save their money for the later rounds, right?

God Rangers fans must have saved a lot over the past 7 years.

If they ever make the playoffs, I'd imagine a sellout at every game from all the money people have saved up over the years...

Devils fans know where it's @.

And we own all Rangers fans, except Derek.

Yes, I have saved a lot over the past 7 years? How do you own Ranger fans? This I'd like to hear. You can have Derek. When the Rangers are in the play-offs, the only way to get tixx is know a season ticket holder or get lucky and pick up singles that get released the day of the game.

I don't care if Matteau doesn't respect me. He's right about one thing. A few of you are obsessed with the Rangers. You chant it at every game including last year's Cup. There's a terminology for that. It's called "inferiority complex."

mohawk-profile1_jpg.jpg

seriously, he has to be one of the ugliest people i have ever seen, and not just because of the hair, he loooks like he took one in the face :puke:

and what's funny is that it's not even his real hair, what a pathetic loser, almost as bad as me