Should Larianov be back next season?

SC Devs Fan

Here's my (extremely) fast and (awfully) weak attempt at how Deep Blue would look in this series:

DeepBlue8.jpg

Granted he's only 8 years old, but he weighs 1.4 tons, so I think he'd do fine...

-Dan

EDIT: That first version was bad... Even for me...

Edited by nj96

Don't you wonder though, what happened? Did he get here and then become horrified at The Devils System and decide he didn't want to play that way? Did he just suddenly lose all his skills and desire to play? Remember how good the PP was the first few games and we were all so happy with him?

I just really wonder what happened.

One of the major reasons for Igor to sign with the Devils, besides the money factor, was his daughter. His eldest daughter has some record deal with a company based in NJ and he moved here so he can be with her and support her.

As for his game - he's a puck moving guy with skills who is completely wrong for NJ's system. He needs to play on teams like Detroit or Colorado who play the open-ice game, which utilize his skills. It's not that his game has deteriorated, it's just that his stuff does not work in Jersey. He should've taken the Wings offer or hung it up.

FOOLS... you underestimate the seasoned savage soviet.... he is an animal waiting to unleash his fury on Fithy and no one can stop him... Hitchcock can only hope to contain him... IGOR WILL ROCK YOU

ok and i am done pretending