NJDevs.com Keepers

Elias Sports Bureau

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO IT! I WANNA SEE THEM SQUIIIIRM!!

hehe but i'll prolly write one too..my writing has since then improved :)

You should write a new one! I don't think I ever got to see your original one... and I'm the co-keeper so I say doooo it! ;)

I did a sorta essay at the end of the 01-02 season... now it's on the front of my web site. :) Oooh, and that reminds me, I have to add to it.

:o How have I not seen this thread yet.

Ok I want to be keeper of Kozlov because everyone else hates him :(

Oh and can I have Randy McKay's really cool Playoff moustach aswell :lol:

Hahaha. Very nice.

I don't hate Kozlov, btw. He was my first fave Panther until Luongo pulled me on his lap. Haha.

cool. Thanks ESB B )

time to change sig

EDIT: click randy's moustache in my sig for a pic. Its soooo cool.

Edited by Mighty Grendel

Wow McKay's 'stache... that is really cool. Mighty Grendle is so COOOL!

OK 4belle didn't even visit yesterday? This is not a good sign...

4belle Stevens needs a presence here. I mean people attack the man every day -- there are daily assaults on his character and you've got to be here to tackle them ... and for all the right reasons... And if you post a LOT and people see your signature that you're aon the job 24/7 he's safe, you know? They won't even dare.

My technique was to bore people to death so they were so sick of the mere surname Stevens they wouldn't dare start off on the topic themselves lest they start a 5 page thread of diatribe from your's truly --- or worse yet talk abou thow cute he is and how tight his butt must be with graphic depictions of exactly what one might feel if they dared to reach out and squeeze it --- though it's probably too taught to really even squeeze. I think I'd have to direct Stevens in exactly how much bun flexing would need to go on during the actual groping... :o what am I thinking? The man does my bidding on ice he'd know exactly how to show off his cheeks to perfection as I gently kneeded th... :unsure: ok well, you don't want to go THAT far 4belle... but really --- I'm looking for those answers and I'd like to see them before 5pm EDT frankly...

Edited by Pepperkorn

I'm sure she's just triple checking her Stevens resume

... maybe even getting a reference or two :unsure:

(I have to admit I'm having a LOT of fun with this drama and I hope belle steps up

to the table and keeps it going !!!)

Wow McKay's 'stache... that is really cool. Mighty Grendle is so COOOL!

OK 4belle didn't even visit yesterday? This is not a good sign...

4belle Stevens needs a presence here. I mean people attack the man every day -- there are daily assaults on his character and you've got to be here to tackle them ... and for all the right reasons... And if you post a LOT and people see your signature that you're aon the job 24/7 he's safe, you know? They won't even dare.

My technique was to bore people to death so they were so sick of the mere surname Stevens they wouldn't dare start off on the topic themselves lest they start a 5 page thread of diatribe from your's truly --- or worse yet talk abou thow cute he is and how tight his butt must be with graphic depictions of exactly what one might feel if they dared to reach out and squeeze it --- though it's probably too taught to really even squeeze. I think I'd have to direct Stevens in exactly how much bun flexing would need to go on during the actual groping... :o what am I thinking? The man does my bidding on ice he'd know exactly how to show off his cheeks to perfection as I gently kneeded th... :unsure: ok well, you don't want to go THAT far 4belle... but really --- I'm looking for those answers and I'd like to see them before 5pm EDT frankly...

i thought this was a site where it could be alot of fun...PK i am no longer apart of this site..take care

bye all

Well... that wasn't on my points to cover...

But it does show she's got Stevens thin skin :evil:

4belle - don't leave for goodness sake! You have to take a little razzing -- I thought you'd enjoy this site too - I still think you will. I thought you'd have fun having a reason to expound on the marvels of Scott Stevens! I wanted to know if you liked the way he plays hockey or just think he's cute. No one talks about Stevens like I do... but as I said in another thread I really think you're a far better fan than I. I mean, you seem to care. I just use him for the butt (butt realm_38.gifgiggle.gif ) of my jokes and smilies here.

i thought this was a site where it could be alot of fun...PK i am no longer apart of this site..take care

4belle really took this way to heart. I don't think she understands at all.

There was NO knock on 4belle. What there was from me, was a statement on the pervasiveness of PK when it comes to Stevens and from PK, was just the usual PK fun. 4belle if you look at it the fun way, the way one of our Nieds girls did just the same, you get to have fun with your idolatry. THAT's what it's about. It's ALL fun. It's ONLY fun.

(But I have to say if she runs off and doesn't see the fun in it, does that sound like a Stevens keeper to you all?)

I hope she DOES come back and see how fun and how silly it's supposed to be.

And PK you are certainly no bully. You're the same person you always are... the one who won the Ian Moron award. (And Stevens is left unprotected so you better DO something about it, because OTHER people nominated you for keepership.)