Those annoying fears everyone has...

SwampsofJersey

What do you think the players fears are? I'm not talking about fears of getting hit, or seriously injured or anything like that? What I mean is what player is afraid of spiders, or insects, needles, heights, rollercosters, etc. Those stupid fears that everyone has.

It's kinda funny if you think about it, a big hockey player who will play through all sorts of pain being afraid of a needle or heights.

So what are the Devils players fears?

Yeah I'm bored and it's going to be a long offseason....

It would be funny to see Whitey afraid of the dark... this would be a nice summer feature on tsn or somethin...

Hah :lol: That would be funny-I could picture him holding the covers up to his chin all wide-eyed :lol:

Wow...there's actually a fear of chins...Geniophobia.... :rofl:

Guest Devsrule
Apparently Igor Larionov was afraid of shooting...but that's besides the point

Langenbrunner is afraid of hitting the net too. :argh:

My husband is afraid of lightening storms when we're camping or hiking -- or anywhere outside in fact! It drives me nuts because I love them! He and my poodle :rofl: they're so cute reacting the EXACT same way- get all shivery and run for the car or some sort of safe harbor. "Its not a phobia -- it's SMART!" is the standard response from the human of the duo!

I wonder what Nieds would be scared of... he seems like he'd be the jerk who walks right up to the edge of a cliff all calm and dopey and unafraid! i HATE that! :P But he's got to be scared & grossed out by something! :lol: like bread mold or something -- or head lice!

I've decided Stevens has an irrational fear of lasik surgery! He probably hates little mess around intrusive kind of stuff - like a regular old dentist visit - oral surgery no big deal but teeth cleaning with that metal scrapy thing ick-- Yeah so I'd say little sharp pains you can't really prepare for -- that's my bet!

Gomez is afraid of humiliation.

Madden is afraid of.. something deeply romantic like "success" or something like that! :P

Brodeur is afraid of something stupid that he's not even really afraid of but he'd have to say somthing so... but then there's probably something all deep that he hasn't faced up to -- like fear of being alone or unloved or something like that.

OK someone there has to have a secret water phobia...the guy who always has to take a bath in the hotel instead of a shower and his roommate makes fun of him for it. I can't decide who though.

Elias is afraid of marriage :P

Friesen has a cute fear I bet -- something that makes him squeal like a little girl! But WHAT? :lol:

Pando probably hates slimey things like fish and french and stuff like that - but he pretends he isnt because Gomez wouldn't let him hear the end of it if he knew. "So that's why he won't visit me in Alaska" thinks Gomez.

I'll probably think of more later. Rebecca finally fell asleep :D

Nieds is afraid of needles? What a wuss! :lol:

I'm only afraid of epidural needles! :P I've had so much blood drawn this past year with baby and stuff... I'm not scared of needles I just hate the thought of that feeling! I used to be really scared of shots because I was afraid of getting an airbubble in my bloodstream! :unsure: neurotic much?

Hey Crash: you used to call him Needledick- thats irony for ya!

:lol::rofl:

damn !! Wow that was a blast from the past... hey it could have explained why he went

back on Worrell.... he was COMPENSATING ??? B )

thanks ciy... I need a laugh not based on the Budweiser commercials as I TiVo through

game 3 now :D