2013 Miami Dolphins Thread

Daniel

lol, i just picked up Tannehill for my fantasy league team.  Kaepernick is my starting QB right now, but he's been singlehandedly destroying my team.

That's like Randy Quaid signing Ricky Wild Thing Vaughn on his fantasy baseball team :lol:

RT sounds off, and GOOD FOR HIM! That poor kid's taken enough fvcking abuse this season..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000281501/article/ryan-tannehill-im-not-tipping-off-dolphins-pass-plays

"Tannehill shot-down criticism Wednesday, claiming he regularly changes cadence at the line and hasn't shown his hand pre-snap.

I don't think there's concern. We go against our defense every day throughout camp and OTAs. If we were tipping off something that was so blatantly obvious, they either would have told us by now, or they would be able to defend it. I'm not tipping off Dolphins' pass plays." --Ryan Tannehill

A very adequate game by Tannehill. His fvck ups (missing a wide open Hartline to put the game away) didn't cost a win. Tied for the last playoff spot with the Jets.

There might be a reason to watch Dolphins football after Thanksgiving for the first time in a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow, aside from the Bengals, I have never seen two more teams that will make the playoffs due to the fact that the other team sucks a little more.

Seattle won their division in 2010 with a 7-9 record. That's the ultimate in getting in because you suck less than everyone else lol.

Seattle won their division in 2010 with a 7-9 record. That's the ultimate in getting in because you suck less than everyone else lol.

And I recall they won their first round matchup, but probably a result of having the clearest home field advantage in the league.

And I recall they won their first round matchup, but probably a result of having the clearest home field advantage in the league.

Yep- they knocked off the at-the-time defending Super Bowl champs in the Saints, who I believe had a 10-6 or 11-5 record and had to go on the road to face a 7-9 division winner. That was crazy, and I'm sure I would've been just a little bitter about it if I was a Saints fan.

Yep- they knocked off the at-the-time defending Super Bowl champs in the Saints, who I believe had a 10-6 or 11-5 record and had to go on the road to face a 7-9 division winner. That was crazy, and I'm sure I would've been just a little bitter about it if I was a Saints fan.

I'd have been more bitter about needing 15 guys on the field to try to tackle Lynch that game :P

They still show THAT run in the highlights....we'll see it more with the Saints going to Seattle soon....

I'd have been more bitter about needing 15 guys on the field to try to tackle Lynch that game :P

They still show THAT run in the highlights....we'll see it more with the Saints going to Seattle soon....

That TD run by Lynch might be the most awesome run I've seen in 20+ years of watching football. Unbelievable run.

An absolute disaster. I hate Tannehill. I hate him so much. The guy is the most anti-clutch QB in the game.

Is there a QB that has lost so many winnable games.

At least Olsen got the catch and helped my fantasy team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel