Daneyko an American Citizen

Daniel

I'd be somewhat surprised if Stevens wasn't a US citizen by now. I know that a few years back he was coaching at Lawrenceville Prep up the road from my house. So I understand he has lived in joisey this whole time, so why wouldn't he be a US citizen? Or at least a NJ citizen! The two really aren't the same IMHO--being a NJ citizen has far stricter requirements and higher standards.....

:)

I'd be somewhat surprised if Stevens wasn't a US citizen by now. I know that a few years back he was coaching at Lawrenceville Prep up the road from my house. So I understand he has lived in joisey this whole time, so why wouldn't he be a US citizen? Or at least a NJ citizen! The two really aren't the same IMHO--being a NJ citizen has far stricter requirements and higher standards.....

:)

As long as he helps the tax base, I don't think anyone is going to check for his green card. 

Well -- Dano's spoiled my whole Ambassador Bridge philosophy.  He was always my go-to example for that Canerican/Ameridian ethnicity that mingles between Detroit and Windsor.  Dang... I even just said this to my husband.  "Is he American?"  "Kind of - he's from Windsor"

What now I'll use the St Clair Tunnel with Dino Ciccarelli as the Sarnia/Port Huron link -- He's my go-to for the Canidiot/Michigan Militia morons on the Thumb.  as in  "What the hell is wrong with that guy?"  "Dude - he's a tunnel ride away from the Thumb. right?"

I'm sad - but I guess happy if it's what he wants :evil: