35 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets your vote?

• Kerry
    • Bush
    • Nader
    • Kucinich
    • Cobb
    • Badnarik
    • Other (specify in post or log out and post as an anon. guest)

Anyways, maybe I missed it, but where in that article does it say that the cause of that heart disease is because of rat infested areas?

I know which documentary you saw, it's the same one they've been playing for the past 20 some years.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend got qustioned for hours too, and he was an american citizen...he claimed that it was because he had converted to islam a few weeks ago

That's interesting. When I used to drive across the border when I went to Michigan nobody asked me any questions about my religion. Were the border agents clairvoyant???

In fact, the only time I ever got into trouble with them was when I had the radio blasting.

Not that I can vote, but I really didn't expect to see this many people voting for bush...

Unless you're making money off of him or his cabinet, I see no point in voting for him.

All he's done is run this country into the ground...

[That's just my 2 cents...]

Not that I can vote, but I really didn't expect to see this many people voting for bush...

Unless you're making money off of him or his cabinet, I see no point in voting for him.

stick to dj'ing

stick to dj'ing

lol, dj, bush isnt nearly as bad as liberals make him out to be, just like kerry isnt as bad as republicans make him out to be. politics is just a game people play...

stick to dj'ing

:clap:

stick to dj'ing

Why are you applauding JL's irrelevant comment, it added nothing to the discussion and was obnoxious.

stick to dj'ing

Why are you applauding JL's irrelevant comment, it added nothing to the discussion and was obnoxious.

And I was going to say the same thing about Stubbs comment.

-Scott

Ummm, so i guess we know who your parents support!

Since in threads like newark your 2 cents is actually your parents 2 cents!

Personally on this topic, I have no argument back!! Cause I dont care who wins!

I love TX. You would be hard pressed to find a Democratic nominee for local government elections...

Texas has one of the most proud people, it's a great state to live in and raise a family. People have rights they can only dream of in NJ. Texas is a conservative state...

When you hear NJ, all you get is one step higher then a garbage land fill. of course, NJ is a liberal state thanks to liberals running it into the ground. And year after year they elect another Democrat. (Whitman was a Democrat posing  as Republican).

I can always fill out an abstent ballot for NJ i guess. :noclue: But when I see NJ fall under Blue Kerry on election night, I wish my vote went for Texas and Red Bush... (Is it still Blue=Dem, Red=Rep?)

My sister lives in Texas and hates it, she used to live NE USA and she loved it there. Take it from a Canadian. She lives in Galveston. She says the racism is sick and people hate her because she is Canadian.

BTW, I voted Kerry.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

Cause I dont care who wins!

You really should...

Well people keep telling me this but if i read up on what each side supports and hear what they have to say and feel either equal about both or not happy with either, then i dont get why i should vote... i can pick which one i think is being honest lol... they never are!

Voting Nader is more of a waste of a vote. I like the South, but I don't think too many people would accept me because  I'm asian. Kerry gets my vote also.

there is NO such thing as a wasted vote

Exactly. Vote for the candidate who you think most shares your points of view and think will do the best job. Not voting for this person because he or she "doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning" is worse than not voting, IMHO.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.