NJDevs Fantasy Hockey '14-15

NJDevs4978

Sweet jesus this is making my head spin

I tried to spread it out a bit.    Would have loved to benefit more; but at least I can like my D.   (After giving up Suban and Brodie  [and Hornqvist booooo forwards]  for Giroux previously)

I figured as much after your third trade...but at least the value's close enough in these deals where it isn't completely jumping the shark.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't allow that last trade, sorry 118...I think you still have a day to work something out but that one was just too inequitable (in your favor) to pass a sniff test imo

I was thinking the same, but chose not to say anything, my trust in you was correct...

Couldn't allow that last trade, sorry 118...I think you still have a day to work something out but that one was just too inequitable (in your favor) to pass a sniff test imo

I OBJECT TO YOUR TOTALITARIAN RULING COMMISSIONER!

...nah you're probably right, it was one-sided.

Damn you all :lol:

Edited by Devilsfan118

No you can still do trades till midnight.  Just hit the create trade button above your lineup or hit the back and forth arrows by a player in someone else's lineup to start a trade proposal.

Which team are you?

Edited by NJDevs4978

No you can still do trades till midnight. Just hit the create trade button above your lineup or hit the back and forth arrows by a player in someone else's lineup to start a trade proposal.

Which team are you?

Dirty Mike and the Boys.

No you can still do trades till midnight. Just hit the create trade button above your lineup or hit the back and forth arrows by a player in someone else's lineup to start a trade proposal.

Which team are you?

check for yourself, the arrows I usually see by a player aren't there anymore

Maybe you weren't able to do anything while you had Parenteau on IR after he came off real-life IR? Might be too late for you since roster moves only take affect the next day and you just dumped Parenteau.

that doesn't make sense, I was able to propose trades before. Is anyone else currently able to trade?

that doesn't make sense, I was able to propose trades before. Is anyone else currently able to trade?

Parenteau was actually on real-life IR till the last few days so your roster wasn't invalid then.  

And there have been trades today so yes other people have been able to trade.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I was able to make offers after midnite; it goes by Yahoo daily refresh (when they process waivers, etc).
You can trade with an invalid roster, you just can't do add/drops.    I have done it often to free up a roster space when I want to take someone off IR, but not drop anyone.

But now it's after the deadline and none of this matters.  

I was able to make offers after midnite; it goes by Yahoo daily refresh (when they process waivers, etc).

You can trade with an invalid roster, you just can't do add/drops.    I have done it often to free up a roster space when I want to take someone off IR, but not drop anyone.

But now it's after the deadline and none of this matters.  

The official deadline was 11:59 PST

Well gents, it was a fun season.  Doesn't look like I'll be catching you top dogs.

I learned something important for next a season though - don't just draft BPA in the later rounds.  Gotta look to cover all the statistics. 

Faceoffs, hits, and blocks killed me this year.

I really need to stop coaching now and just leave my starters in come hell or high water at this point.  Sit Quick yesterday cause I'm running scared of the Rangers and Gibson has a better matchup and he gets roasted.  Sit Marleau today cause he's done nothing in weeks and gets booted to the third line while Jokinen has a game against Toronto and NOW Marleau goes off  :argh:

Edited by NJDevs4978